Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby C-R » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Guardian - Raheem Sterling is open to a move to Man United, although the he is concerned how the transfer would be received. The Liverpool winger is aware of United’s interest and would be keen to explore joining and working under Louis van Gaal.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Reg » Jun 4th, '15, 19:40 wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:12 pm wrote:Milner is just like Hendo, (or maybe a lesser version of...). Not needed imo. LFC can do better then the likes of Milner and Ings. When the likes of Lucas leave, you can bet your bottom dollar, Courtinho won't be far behind.  Any ay LFC, wasting money, again. Dear oh dear BR................

Cheer up son, the night is but young......   :love:

Oh alright dad..... :rasp

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 pm

C-R » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 pm wrote:Guardian - Raheem Sterling is open to a move to Man United, although the he is concerned how the transfer would be received. The Liverpool winger is aware of United’s interest and would be keen to explore joining and working under Louis van Gaal.

He's a cheeky little fooker if he did say that.
If he does move there then we actually have become a joke. I'd be livid if that were to happen regardless of how much they offer.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Kash_Mountain » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:12 am wrote:LFC can do better then the likes of Milner and Ings...

Doesn't look that way mate, but I agree with you about Coutinho. Actually, I'm surprised that no teams have been sniffing around him already, given the interest surrounding Sterling.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Soupyzrx » Jun 4th, '15, 20:52 wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:12 am wrote:LFC can do better then the likes of Milner and Ings...

Doesn't look that way mate, but I agree with you about Coutinho. Actually, I'm surprised that no teams have been sniffing around him already, given the interest surrounding Sterling.

There were a couple of clubs at  a recent game against Chelski looking at Coutinho. Don't think its gone anywhere, but clubs are looking at him. With BR atill in charge, he may decide to go, along with Lucas.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:17 pm

C-R » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:44 pm wrote:Guardian - Raheem Sterling is open to a move to Man United, although the he is concerned how the transfer would be received. The Liverpool winger is aware of United’s interest and would be keen to explore joining and working under Louis van Gaal.

Yeah Talk Sport were discussing the story today, loads of United fans were on saying it would be worth paying silly money just so they could rub our noses in it (taking our brightest prospect etc) and the Talk Sport presenters were stirring even more shyte by saying Sterling deserves to play for an ambitious club and a club that wants to win things etc.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:06 am

I don't give a flying fook where he goes although Mars ain't far enough. The greedy selfish little t.wat
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby C-R » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:29 am

3 different sources stating that the Ings deal to Liverpool is done and there may well be an anouncment made later on today
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:12 am

C-R » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:29 am wrote:3 different sources stating that the Ings deal to Liverpool is done and there may well be an anouncment made later on today

Even Everton have more ambition than us, they bought Lukaku from Chelsea last year and are currently trying to get Delofeu back on another loan from Barcelona, we on the other hand are shopping at Burnley and Villa for our strikers :no
Our business in the transfer market is starting to turn into a running joke throughout the league.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:37 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:12 am wrote:
C-R » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:29 am wrote:3 different sources stating that the Ings deal to Liverpool is done and there may well be an anouncment made later on today

Even Everton have more ambition than us, they bought Lukaku from Chelsea last year and are currently trying to get Delofeu back on another loan from Barcelona, we on the other hand are shopping at Burnley and Villa for our strikers :no
Our business in the transfer market is starting to turn into a running joke throughout the league.

Our transfer business is already a long standing joke  :nod Has been for years now  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:43 am

We never loan plyers (don't mention Moses) I wonder why.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:00 pm

In other news the Manchester Evening News (their version of the Echo) is reporting that United have held talks with Benzema's agent.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:30 pm

can we keep it to rumours that involve Liverpool, this is nothing to do with us.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:05 pm

leeroy74 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:30 am wrote:can we keep it to rumours that involve Liverpool, this is nothing to do with us.

It is if we are supposed to be trying to over take them.
They are going after the likes of Depay, Benzema and Sterling and we are bringing in the likes of Milner, Ings and Benteke.
The back of today's Echo says 'the battle for Sterling hots up', apparently United have already made one bid for him and are believed to be on the verge of returning with an improved offer, Liverpool are just saying he's not for sale but are under pressure given that Sterling can buy out the last year of his contract.
This club is a f**king mess atm.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:32 pm

The Echo are also reporting that we are in for the Bolton keeper Adam Bogdan on a free.
He played well against us in the cup this year.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill