Mourinho asked to be manager by dic - According to the mail anyway

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Dundalk » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Number 9 wrote:I think we are all missing the point here!
Rafael Benitez is at present and continues to be the manager of Liverpool Football Club! :D

And as far as im concerned,long may that continue.
At no point whatsoever has he indicated in any way that he will leave soon or has any desire to in the near future.

A greasy bast.ard who was out thought by our current manager on 2 occasions in the semi finals of the biggest and best competition in world football,has chosen a few days before the 3rd such occasion has tried to link himself with his superiors job!
Any alarm bells yet? Ding fuc.king dong?

Do i need to spell it out??

Meanwhile so called " LFC fans " are having a cyber wa.nkfest over the very man who is trying to disrupt our progress and pave a rocky road towards number 6??

I suggest some people have a look at themselves!

"IF Rafa goes we want Jose,hes the best man for the job"!Disgusting!
Yeah hes great,hes slinging :censored: in your faces and you are eating it...Wake up,open your eyes ffs!

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

Well said.

:nod  :nod
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Number 9 wrote:I think we are all missing the point here!
Rafael Benitez is at present and continues to be the manager of Liverpool Football Club! :D

And as far as im concerned,long may that continue.
At no point whatsoever has he indicated in any way that he will leave soon or has any desire to in the near future.

A greasy bast.ard who was out thought by our current manager on 2 occasions in the semi finals of the biggest and best competition in world football,has chosen a few days before the 3rd such occasion has tried to link himself with his superiors job!
Any alarm bells yet? Ding fuc.king dong?

Do i need to spell it out??

Meanwhile so called " LFC fans " are having a cyber wa.nkfest over the very man who is trying to disrupt our progress and pave a rocky road towards number 6??

I suggest some people have a look at themselves!

"IF Rafa goes we want Jose,hes the best man for the job"!Disgusting!
Yeah hes great,hes slinging :censored: in your faces and you are eating it...Wake up,open your eyes ffs!

:nod

Lets bring number 6 home, then talk about our owners later.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:54 pm

s@int wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:DIC + Jose + New Stadium would be too good a prospect to turn down.

It's not too good enough for me to turn it down, which I would. That equation reminds me of a shit sandwich. Obviously with Jose being the filler. The prospect of DIC and a new stadium on the other hand sounds mouth watering.

Why?

He's a proven success.

If he was the LFC manager from 2004 onwards and shot his mouth off while winning the Premiership, no one would have a problem with him.

As an individual, as a person, I favor Rafa. There's just a sleazy and unpleasant aura about Mourinho that I dislike and would never like to see someone as pompous and as smug as him running our club. He's got a distinctly "un-Liverpaudlian" way about him to put it for want of a better phrase. I'm not even sure that's grammatically acceptable, but anyway. Sure he's been a success, but he hardly built a team from the ground up, and should he have had to, he would have all the money and backing in the world. I just don't like the guy. Personal preference I suppose.

He would hardly have to "build a team from the ground up" if he took over Liverpool though would he Emerald?  We have a lot of top quality players who I am sure he would be delighted with. Its the problem that they arn't all playing consistantly to their potential that is a concern.

If we lose Rafa (for whatever reason) I think Mourinho is by far the best candidate. He has proven himself in the prem, has good knowledge of the English and European game and is a big enough name to attract the cream of European footballs top players.

While Rafa also has many of those same qualities, it is not beyond possibility that he will leave in the summer , and for me Mourinho would be the best manager available to replace him. 

As Leon says its probably just Mourinho trying to talk himself into one of the top jobs while taking a side swipe at Rafa, but if it comes to the crunch and Rafa goes, who you gonna call ?  Fat Sam   :D

No, he certainly wouldn't have to build our team from the ground up. Though I doubt that he would ever do a better job with the team than what Rafa is doing. That's been argued to death on here anyway. I'm just biased, S@int. Biased to a fault.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:59 pm

s@int wrote:but if it comes to the crunch and Rafa goes, who you gonna call ?  Fat Sam   :D

Oi that's my call - see I'm convincing ya though  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:04 am

i can't believe people are actually wanting Mourinho as our manager. The same Jose Mourinho who never had a good word for us as a club during his spell at Chelsea, the same Jose Mourinho who will do anything in his power to ensure Liverpool fail and the same Jose Mourinho who tells Liverpool fans to shut up (carling cup final 2005)

He's an arrogant, slimely, un-Liverpool like man. I never want to see him replace Benitez or any other Liverpool manager. I can't stand the fella, he's a total embarassment to football the way he carries on. Whenever Chelsea lost a game under him, it was always someone elses fault. I'd rather a manager come out and give the other side credit (if they deserve it)

So what he won league titles with Chelsea...why do people think that would guarentee us a league title? I'm not Benitez' biggest fan but I'd rather see him in charge of Liverpool for another 50 years, than just one off Mourinho.

He should never be offered the job (should it come available) and anybody who wants him as our manager must have extremely short memories.

In Rafa I Trust Ahead Of Mourinho.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:32 am

Kharhaz wrote:
JBG wrote:I agree with Saint. While Mourinho is unpalatable he is certainly the most qualified person for the job were Rafa ever to leave.

I dont know, Rijkaard could do a job I reckon.

Not a chance IMO.

The guy has done well at Barca but lets face it, Fat Sam would've struggled to fuck things up with that squad and now when things aren't going too well he hasn't a clue how to turn them around.
Rikjaard isn't that much different to Klinsmann really, he had decent success as national in a major tournament on home soil, then went onto manage a domestic league side - managing them to relegation in his first season. Then landing the plum Barca job and nearly getting sacked in his first season for leading the team to the lower reaches of la liga.
I ain't convinced really.

Mourinho is just trying to unsettle the team days before we have a crucial semi final against his beloved Chavski. DIC would have to be dumber than (G&H - hence known as Dumb and Dumber) to employ a manager who is the biggest media whore in the game. We had enough of club officials sucking on any cameras or microphones pointed in their direction lately and the last thing that we need is another one.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:52 am

MEMO to all above and beyond!

Rafael Benitez is and continues to be the manager of the most successful English/British club of all time,since records began and all that!

Talking of his replacement is totally wrong.
To simplify ,f you had and Audi TT ticking over well,after a few years,doing well would you consider swapping it for an Astra because it was brand new?
Ok i see,the novelty factor may have worn off and the new astra all gleaming appeals more,its fresher more exciting! But remember,your neighbour that you hate had one of those a few years ago,he got rid!

You never asked why,but he had his reasons!

Rafa is going nowhere and the creaming over Mourinho on this forum is really starting to make me ill!
Totally disgusted!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kochacola » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:01 am

Sorry to hijack this thread but I need some help from you guys here at the Liverpool forums. Im doing a project on the EPL for an English class. (i live in the states) I need "Influences and the Significance of the influences on culture/society/you."

If someone could make a new topic about this it would be great. Thanks for any help.
kochacola

Postby Rush Job » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:01 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
JBG wrote:I agree with Saint. While Mourinho is unpalatable he is certainly the most qualified person for the job were Rafa ever to leave.

I dont know, Rijkaard could do a job I reckon.

Not a chance IMO.

The guy has done well at Barca but lets face it, Fat Sam would've struggled to fuck things up with that squad and now when things aren't going too well he hasn't a clue how to turn them around.
Rikjaard isn't that much different to Klinsmann really, he had decent success as national in a major tournament on home soil, then went onto manage a domestic league side - managing them to relegation in his first season. Then landing the plum Barca job and nearly getting sacked in his first season for leading the team to the lower reaches of la liga.
I ain't convinced really.

Mourinho is just trying to unsettle the team days before we have a crucial semi final against his beloved Chavski. DIC would have to be dumber than (G&H - hence known as Dumb and Dumber) to employ a manager who is the biggest media whore in the game. We had enough of club officials sucking on any cameras or microphones pointed in their direction lately and the last thing that we need is another one.

Well said rushie, Mourinho is a pup compared to Rafa, all be it a very slimey one. He`s the biggest whore going, in the interveiw he did with sky last week he was saying how much he respects the chav fans and thats why he wont return straight to the prem but in his next breath given it but if a good offer came along, meaning come and get me DIC.
The only reason he wants the job is we would be the perfect vehicle to get back at his former employer, you see its all about him he makes me feel quite ill. F.ck off Mourinho. :angry:
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:05 am

I aint gonna trawl thru 5 pages, thats for sure.

Joss the Toss is far too professional to break confidence and start a rumour like whether it is true or not, however as DIC dont even own the club it is patently absurd to even start the rumour.

No further comment required.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:05 am

kochacola wrote:Sorry to hijack this thread but I need some help from you guys here at the Liverpool forums. Im doing a project on the EPL for an English class. (i live in the states) I need "Influences and the Significance of the influences on culture/society/you."

If someone could make a new topic about this it would be great. Thanks for any help.

PM BadBob hes American,also theres a poster on here called Joe Terp from Canada!They will help ya out! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 am

Number 9 wrote:
kochacola wrote:Sorry to hijack this thread but I need some help from you guys here at the Liverpool forums. Im doing a project on the EPL for an English class. (i live in the states) I need "Influences and the Significance of the influences on culture/society/you."

PM BadBob hes American,also theres a poster on here called Joe Terp from Canada!They will help ya out! :D

Evil bugger. :D
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:19 am

Rush Job wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Evil bugger. :D

Just trying to help him out!

If ya cant spot a wum by now?That lad has as much interest in the socioligy of supporting LFC as i do in becoming the next Pope!
And anyway why did ya call me evil for? :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:24 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:i can't believe people are actually wanting Mourinho as our manager. The same Jose Mourinho who never had a good word for us as a club during his spell at Chelsea, the same Jose Mourinho who will do anything in his power to ensure Liverpool fail and the same Jose Mourinho who tells Liverpool fans to shut up (carling cup final 2005)

He's an arrogant, slimely, un-Liverpool like man. I never want to see him replace Benitez or any other Liverpool manager. I can't stand the fella, he's a total embarassment to football the way he carries on. Whenever Chelsea lost a game under him, it was always someone elses fault. I'd rather a manager come out and give the other side credit (if they deserve it)

So what he won league titles with Chelsea...why do people think that would guarentee us a league title? I'm not Benitez' biggest fan but I'd rather see him in charge of Liverpool for another 50 years, than just one off Mourinho.

He should never be offered the job (should it come available) and anybody who wants him as our manager must have extremely short memories.

1) he is passionate
2) we knew what he did to liverpool fans but he would have done the same if it was any other team - his celebration when porto beat manure
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Number 9 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:06 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:i can't believe people are actually wanting Mourinho as our manager. The same Jose Mourinho who never had a good word for us as a club during his spell at Chelsea, the same Jose Mourinho who will do anything in his power to ensure Liverpool fail and the same Jose Mourinho who tells Liverpool fans to shut up (carling cup final 2005)

1) he is passionate
2) we knew what he did to liverpool fans but he would have done the same if it was any other team - his celebration when porto beat manure

Its two days until our Champions League Semi final mate!

Any chance you could save your obvious affection for Mourinho until after that please?
Think about it? :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill