Mourinho asked to be manager by dic - According to the mail anyway

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:44 pm

The_Rock wrote:All i said...is that i am not anti-hicks....i would prefer if he went....but that doesn't make me anti-hicks.

Actually, by definition, it does. :D

BTW. If you want to conduct a class about what is the exact meaning of "Anti-Hicks"....this is the way to do this. Anti-Hicks means you are opposed to Hicks the person....Not his ownership...Not his dog....Not that he is a fag..... Again you assume...that being anti-hicks means being opposed to his ownership..... Again you assume that it is.... Hey i can be a teacher too....

Wow, what a vital distinction--I'm sure there are many, many supporters who are opposed to Hicks the man but who have no opinion about his ownership! ???  I guess I've "assumed" too much again by thinking that, when Liverpool supporters talk about Hicks, they might actually be concerned about his ownership of the club. :kungfu:

And when did i ever make a point about "pro-rafa"..... ? Again you are assuming....

So, when you posted the following...

The_Rock wrote:BTW.....i am interested to know what all the Hicks bashers think about this...

If Hicks still remain as owner...then rafa stays....

If DIC takes over, mourinho takes over....

So which option do they want ?

If i am not wrong,  most of the anti-hicks brigade are in the "Rose-tinted clan"......

...you were in no way implying that the "Rose-tinted clan" were pro-Rafa and, thus, that the "anti-hicks brigade" were largely confined to those that support Rafa? ???  Right.  Sure you weren't.

Look, you're on about unfounded assumptions and here you are making a ridiculous one: that only those that are "rose-tinted" oppose Hicks.  Rubbish.  Many, many supporters are anti-Hicks, irrespective of whether they support Rafa or want him replaced, whether they think we've had a good season or a disappointing one, whether they hate Rafa-style rotation or not, whether they rate Kuyt ahead of Crouch, and so on.  You've tried to turn this into another dig at those of us who support the manager and have looked foolish in the process because being anti-Hicks (or, if you insist, anti-Hicks's ownership) is one of the few things that largely bridges the divides that exist between various "brigades" and that currently unites a vast majority of Liverpool supporters.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
The_Rock wrote:All i said...is that i am not anti-hicks....i would prefer if he went....but that doesn't make me anti-hicks.

Actually, by definition, it does. :D

BTW. If you want to conduct a class about what is the exact meaning of "Anti-Hicks"....this is the way to do this. Anti-Hicks means you are opposed to Hicks the person....Not his ownership...Not his dog....Not that he is a fag..... Again you assume...that being anti-hicks means being opposed to his ownership..... Again you assume that it is.... Hey i can be a teacher too....

Wow, what a vital distinction--I'm sure there are many, many supporters who are opposed to Hicks the man but who have no opinion about his ownership! ???  I guess I've "assumed" too much again by thinking that, when Liverpool supporters talk about Hicks, they might actually be concerned about his ownership of the club. :kungfu:

And when did i ever make a point about "pro-rafa"..... ? Again you are assuming....

So, when you posted the following...

The_Rock wrote:BTW.....i am interested to know what all the Hicks bashers think about this...

If Hicks still remain as owner...then rafa stays....

If DIC takes over, mourinho takes over....

So which option do they want ?

If i am not wrong,  most of the anti-hicks brigade are in the "Rose-tinted clan"......

...you were in no way implying that the "Rose-tinted clan" were pro-Rafa and, thus, that the "anti-hicks brigade" were largely confined to those that support Rafa? ???  Right.  Sure you weren't.

Look, you're on about unfounded assumptions and here you are making a ridiculous one: that only those that are "rose-tinted" oppose Hicks.  Rubbish.  Many, many supporters are anti-Hicks, irrespective of whether they support Rafa or want him replaced, whether they think we've had a good season or a disappointing one, whether they hate Rafa-style rotation or not, whether they rate Kuyt ahead of Crouch, and so on.  You've tried to turn this into another dig at those of us who support the manager and have looked foolish in the process because being anti-Hicks (or, if you insist, anti-Hicks's ownership) is one of the few things that largely bridges the divides that exist between various "brigades" and that currently unites a vast majority of Liverpool supporters.

spot on bob , for the majority of liverpool supporters, this is not about anything else,only the ownership of the club .

Rock ,there are plenty of people that question rafa and his tactics, but they can put that to one side and get behind the vast vast majority of people who are worried about the future of the club. In one sense your right ,because we are all happy clappy and rose tinted when it comes to the very ownership of the club. GET THE 2 TW@TS OUT OF OUR CLUB , then we can go back to arguements about wether rafa is good enough or wether the teams he picks are good enough. Then again you couldn't possibly enter that debate as you are to busy not watching games .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:21 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:DIC + Jose + New Stadium would be too good a prospect to turn down.

It's not too good enough for me to turn it down, which I would. That equation reminds me of a shit sandwich. Obviously with Jose being the filler. The prospect of DIC and a new stadium on the other hand sounds mouth watering.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Bad Bob wrote:

Blah.....blah.....blah....blah....blah......

Aye.....dude.....seriously....why must you go on such a rant ?

All i said was.....

1)If Hicks still remain as owner...then rafa stays....

2)If DIC takes over, mourinho takes over....

3)So which option do they want ?

Thats it ? It was such a simple question....and my god...you have to spin it into this ? Gosh......I will be the bigger man and just let this past.....

Just shows how unsecure you are when you try to prove your intellact by "googling the various meanings......conducting english lessons...quoting greek and latin texts..... If this makes you feel "secure"....then...really i don't know what to say.....other than..you win. :;):

If i am not wrong,  most of the anti-hicks brigade are in the "Rose-tinted clan"

Ok...my bad...i made one assumption....ok ...i admit it...
But i did add "if i am not wrong"......"

But as  for you ......

Well, since the vast majority of Newkit are in the "anti-Hicks brigade," as you so blithely call it, I guess that means we're all "rose-tinters" now, hmmm? ???

Now that is a sweeping statement.... Its as if you have personally consulted each member of this forum and came up with this conclusion  (if it is....then i accept i am wrong).. But no... you just take it upon yourself to speak for most of the members here... THIS...AND THIS ALONE MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL.... :eyebrow

Like i said...you just have to answer my 1st 2 questions and let this rest....but if you want to conduct your english lessons and let everyone know you are one heck of a teacher.... eh... well lets settle this in PM.... 

Like i said...i will end this now....as i am secure.....  :cool:
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Then again you couldn't possibly enter that debate as you are to busy not watching games .

Eh.......forgive my ignorance...but do i know you ?  :lookaround
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:19 pm

red37 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
red37 wrote:Southern media in pre big game bollox shocker!

u knwo the journalist was a southerner?

nope, didnt think so...could well be manc, scot, welsh or anything

Where have i mentioned his f*cking nationality....

Southern based biased media.

The first time you wrote biased was all right. After erasing it, it's a too kind statement.

It's not only biased, the timing is aswell as predictible as where will the sun rise next morning. Before the final yesteryear, they were sayng thing about Bellamy not having even work relationship with Rafa. Just before any important game of Liverpool, souther english journos always work hard writing stories.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:23 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:DIC + Jose + New Stadium would be too good a prospect to turn down.

It's not too good enough for me to turn it down, which I would. That equation reminds me of a shit sandwich. Obviously with Jose being the filler. The prospect of DIC and a new stadium on the other hand sounds mouth watering.

Why?

He's a proven success.

If he was the LFC manager from 2004 onwards and shot his mouth off while winning the Premiership, no one would have a problem with him.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:26 pm

The_Rock wrote:Just shows how unsecure you are when you try to prove how "smart" you by "cut & paste" via search engines the various meanings......conducting english lessons...quoting greek and latin texts..... If this makes you feel "secure"....then...really i don't know what to say.....other than..you win. :;):

Unsecure.  :D

PM me when you're ready for your next lesson, lad.  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:31 pm

The_Rock wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Then again you couldn't possibly enter that debate as you are to busy not watching games .

You should. He's a regular poster. Do you read everybody else before writing your bóllocks?
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Sabre wrote:
red37 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
red37 wrote:Southern media in pre big game bollox shocker!

u knwo the journalist was a southerner?

nope, didnt think so...could well be manc, scot, welsh or anything

Where have i mentioned his f*cking nationality....

Southern based biased media.

The first time you wrote biased was all right. After erasing it, it's a too kind statement.

It's not only biased, the timing is aswell as predictible as where will the sun rise next morning. Before the final yesteryear, they were sayng thing about Bellamy not having even work relationship with Rafa. Just before any important game of Liverpool, souther english journos always work hard writing stories.

Another assumption brigade.....

Jesus....... you guys will make oliver stone look like a school teacher..... .... :wwww
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:37 pm

The_Rock wrote:

:laugh: Ignorance i cannot forgive , sheer stupidity i can.

your welcome
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Sabre wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

You should. He's a regular poster. Do you read everybody else before writing your bóllocks?

Who the H@ll are you ?

I am writing bóllocks ? That is neat coming from "everyone is against LFC" drama queen like you.....

Gosh.....you flush one nugget down the toilet and more spout up.....  :sleep
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:45 pm

I think the majority of fans would want to see Rafa win the league here with us but if Hicks stays and gives Rafa money and he doesnt at least come 2nd whilst pulling on the shirt tails of whoever is 1st then he will get the sack. If DIC come in it will be on the back of a massive bid as lets face it Hicks is going to want to milk every million he can get. If that happens sure they may give Rafa money next year but they will want the same type of result as I just said if not winning the league so if we were faced with the prospect of Rafa leaving im sure none of you would moan of Jose got the job.

However as things stand now I wouldnt want Jose here as I think Rafa is owed at least another year to see if we can improve more. I consider Rafa to be one of the best managers in Europe and if the best leaves then you would ideally want someone of a similar calibre. Jose is the man! He won the league twice (yes I know he had loads to spend but he won the league twice) and he also was a European cup winner so if Jose became our manager I wouldnt exactly be unhappy.

Some of you on here need to get a grip. Its ok to be loyal to people and managers ect...but sometimes you have to be careful not to get wrapped up. This football club is in the business of winning tropheys and if its not doing that then things will change.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:22 pm

is maureen that special anyways? Grant has done just as well as him... media hype, be it north south east or west
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:34 pm

I'd rather suck a mans b*llocks than have that greasy sweat-ball at our club.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill