Mourinho asked to be manager by dic - According to the mail anyway

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby tubby » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Ok so if Rafa gets sacked or leaves who else would you rather take the reigns? I really wouldnt want a foreign manager unless they were proven in the Premiership otherwise it would another 2 years of "getting accustomed" to the Premiership. Mourinho is the only real choice. Having said that this is probably just some BS story, the kind that always crops up prior to a big European night and this one only came up as we are playing Chelsea.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:18 pm

red37 wrote:Southern media in pre big game bollox shocker!

Nail on the head lad! :nod

No more needs said
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:19 pm

Number 9 wrote:

No more needs said

so the media about grant being sacked...southern what this time?

u guys are funny
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:32 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

No more needs said

so the media about grant being sacked...southern what this time?

u guys are funny

Southern or not,it doesnt matter where they are from!

What Red 37 was implying and i agree with him is that its media hype.Every time we have a big game there are all sorts of stories flying around.The media chucking sh.ite in our direction trying to unsettle the manager and the team.

Its fuelled by years of jealousy.They hate us so much because we are by far the most successful team from England in Europe and at home.
They dont want to see us doing well because it grinds them,they hate our succes,they are bitter and twisted by our greatness.

So what do they do,the only thing they can.Make up lies and spread them like cow shi.te on a field before every big game we have.
The original comment about southern media was(the way i took it) said because we are playing a team from the south.So how can you take offence at that?? :D

Anyway,the best thing for LFC to do is concentrate on football!
Go to Stammford bridge on Wed night and hammer the C.unts,hence at the sametime shoving every lie and rumour spread by the media(southern or not) down the gutter rat ba.stards throats.And qualify for the C/L final in the process....AGAIN!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:33 pm

media hype i agree with! but its all this southern bashing... plus it says maureen says he was approached... there is media hype about every team all over europe
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:I'd rather suck a mans b*llocks than have that greasy sweat-ball at our club.

well said... that's the spirit... some people... weren't you cursing the guy and his mom when he was spouting sh*t about us? now you want him with open arms... some people should grow some fecking backbone... he's a loser, ungracious in defeat, he needs to cover up his weakness with his constant bigging up himself...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:35 pm

The_Rock wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
The_Rock wrote:I would prefer if hicks went too (especially if this DIC story is true).....but that doesn't mean i am anti-hicks....

Well, you must have a very strange notion of what being "anti-Hicks" means then.  ???  If being anti-Hicks means wanting him out of Liverpool Football Club (a reasonable definition) then, yes, I feel very comfortable in suggesting that the vast majority of us are anti-Hicks.  :;):

If you are a free thinker...does that make you anti-god ?

Anti-Hicks means...you hate hicks...you want hicks to be gone at all cost...etc.

For me ...i pretty much neutral....I would prefer he went...but if he stayed...that its all good.....

:;):

why don't you send him some flowers as well...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:55 pm

dawson99 wrote:media hype i agree with! but its all this southern bashing... plus it says maureen says he was approached... there is media hype about every team all over europe

No offence mate but i've read the whole thread and it can hardly be called"Southern Bashing".

If you have taken offence by anything written above you are a little too sensitive!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:56 pm

not the whole thread, just certain people who i notice say the same things all the time. im sticking up for my peeps even tho i am a liverpool fan!
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:08 pm

From looking at my past posts it must be fairly obvious to most that i am a big rafa fan, and very pro DIC  but this story does not worry me in the slightest for several reasons, in fact it quite encourages me. Firstly the medias tendencies to shall say we say exaggerate things ever so slightly, but lets suppose for the sake of argument that there is no smoke without fire and Jose has been approached by DIC so what. Look at it this way, I'm sure most of you have on several occasions lately thought that rafa walking away from all this sh!t was a real possibility and who could have blamed him he has had to put up with so much cr@p from our yank friends. Then of course the same thought must have crossed the minds of those at DIC , but they are determined to gain control at anfield even if rafa has walked or been pushed by G&H. So naturally contingency plans must be put in place hence the possible approach to Jose one of the few top class managers available out there. Does that mean DIC want rafa gone ? of course not there has been nothing to suggest anything like that , in fact DIC through staveley have initiated talks to fan representatives and said rafa has their full support. So I'm not worried and consider this whole story as another indication of the continued and welcome interest of DIC.
nobybob

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Few facts on this one:

1) The line has come from Mourinho - trying to talk himself into a new job

2) Mourinho still has an axe to grind with Rafa - hence the side swipe.

3) DIC have said its bolloc.ks

Surprised this thread is still open.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:11 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Few facts on this one:

1) The line has come from Mourinho - trying to talk himself into a new job

2) Mourinho still has an axe to grind with Rafa - hence the side swipe.

3) DIC have said its bolloc.ks

Surprised this thread is still open.

then shut it dear leon dear leon dear leon

(or move it to the rumour mill at least)  :wwww
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:24 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:DIC + Jose + New Stadium would be too good a prospect to turn down.

It's not too good enough for me to turn it down, which I would. That equation reminds me of a shit sandwich. Obviously with Jose being the filler. The prospect of DIC and a new stadium on the other hand sounds mouth watering.

Why?

He's a proven success.

If he was the LFC manager from 2004 onwards and shot his mouth off while winning the Premiership, no one would have a problem with him.

As an individual, as a person, I favor Rafa. There's just a sleazy and unpleasant aura about Mourinho that I dislike and would never like to see someone as pompous and as smug as him running our club. He's got a distinctly "un-Liverpaudlian" way about him to put it for want of a better phrase. I'm not even sure that's grammatically acceptable, but anyway. Sure he's been a success, but he hardly built a team from the ground up, and should he have had to, he would have all the money and backing in the world. I just don't like the guy. Personal preference I suppose.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:26 pm

maureen may be a class manager, but he is also a manager without any class. rafa is both a class manager and a gentleman with class
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:46 pm

dawson99 wrote:maureen may be a class manager, but he is also a manager without any class. rafa is both a class manager and a gentleman with class

truer words were never spoken
nobybob

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill