Loic remy - New striker?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby bigmick » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 am

My verdict is give him the swerve. 13 mill is a lot of money to pay for a kid who plays for a mid table team in France.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ben oseman » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm

i dont want him here
alberto aquilani = class footballer. only a matter of time my friends and we will be enlightened
ben oseman

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:41 pm

We cant afford to get dragged into a bidding war. Let West Ham bid £13m and we'll stick to the £12m we initially offered. If he's half a brain he'll choose the Red of Liverpool over the bubble blowers. I'll p!ss mesen laffing if he does, West Ham - shi!ote
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tim LFC » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Lets just pull out and go for someone quality who supports us such as Arda Turan! :;):
Tim LFC

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Tim LFC wrote:Lets just pull out and go for someone quality who supports us such as Arda Turan! :;):

But he is not a striker  ???

We are DESPERATE for a new striker, i have no clue what Remy is like so cant offer an opinion. But we have to get someone in without shadow of a doubt.

I think we ask Ben Oseman what he thinks, he has plenty to say about allsorts lately  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:13 pm

At the end of the day the player holds power too. He could say he will not negotiate terms with any other club other than us. If he isn't 100% committed to playing for us then :censored: him.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tim LFC » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Tim LFC wrote:Lets just pull out and go for someone quality who supports us such as Arda Turan! :;):

We are DESPERATE for a new striker, i have no clue what Remy is like so cant offer an opinion. But we have to get someone in without shadow of a doubt.

I think we ask Ben Oseman what he thinks, he has plenty to say about allsorts lately  :D

I heard Arda can play as a striker. Just to say Sky Sports reckon he's going to West Ham. Why would he go there? He'll regret it!  :p
Tim LFC

Postby puroresu » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:At the end of the day the player holds power too. He could say he will not negotiate terms with any other club other than us. If he isn't 100% committed to playing for us then :censored: him.

Some players dont like to screw there clubs over.  Nothing wrong with that.
puroresu

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Tim LFC wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:

I heard Arda can play as a striker. Just to say Sky Sports reckon he's going to West Ham. Why would he go there? He'll regret it!  :p

Nooooo not someone who might be able to play as a striker.

An actual striker will do just fine for me please.
Ben Patrick

Postby bigmick » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:Nooooo not someone who might be able to play as a striker.

So let me get this straight Ben. You want to buy, a striker (I'm with you so far), but then you want to play him as.......a striker  ??? You mean, you don't want him on the left wing or right midfield, you actually want to buy a player and stick him in his normal position  ???

I'm beginning to worry about you mate, we are Liverpool and we don't do sh!t like that  :no .
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:58 pm

bigmick wrote:

So let me get this straight Ben. You want to buy, a striker (I'm with you so far), but then you want to play him as.......a striker  ??? You mean, you don't want him on the left wing or right midfield, you actually want to buy a player and stick him in his normal position  ???

I'm beginning to worry about you mate, we are Liverpool and we don't do sh!t like that  :no .

I know, we absolutely have mastered the art of spending millions for strikers and playing them right wing.
Maybe tim wants us to sign a winger and play them as a striker to balance it out a bit ?
Ben Patrick

Postby Dundalk » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Looking like he is going to West Han
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tim LFC » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
bigmick wrote:

I know, we absolutely have mastered the art of spending millions for strikers and playing them right wing.
Maybe tim wants us to sign a winger and play them as a striker to balance it out a bit ?

You got that right!  :lookaround
Tim LFC

Postby roberto green » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:11 pm

our track record with french players is diabolical so I don't want him here

Have we actually ever had a decent french player?
roberto green

Postby bigmick » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 pm

roberto green wrote:our track record with french players is diabolical so I don't want him here

Have we actually ever had a decent french player?

No. Houllier bought about 27 and apart from Bruno Cheyrou, they were all fairly useless. Cheyrou on the other hand was fecking useless.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill