Bellamy traded for micah richards - Rumour only

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Reg » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:46 pm

I´m not sure how much $$ Thanksin will sink into City, the deal is being investigated oth here and in Thailand. Personally I think it was crazy for City to agree to sell to him and the new manager........ is just a money grabber so he´ll want to trade to get his bungs but the cash wont be there. Its one screwed up situation and I think in 5 years the club will be on its knees and be sold on for nowt. Poor old City will be the laughing stock of the country, after leeds.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:02 pm

Reg wrote:I´m not sure how much $$ Thanksin will sink into City, the deal is being investigated oth here and in Thailand. Personally I think it was crazy for City to agree to sell to him and the new manager........ is just a money grabber so he´ll want to trade to get his bungs but the cash wont be there. Its one screwed up situation and I think in 5 years the club will be on its knees and be sold on for nowt. Poor old City will be the laughing stock of the country, after leeds.

What's new with City then? They've always been laughing stocks since the 90s. Just dropping division by division.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill