Second half of the season be optimistic

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 pm

id say maxi is it for this window but with 2 weeks left you never know.
either way with players returning from injury and hopefully a return to form will see us go on a run of wins to catch up and challenge for 4th.
maxi could be a good player for us,at least it will give kuyt a kick up the hole to improve his game and his season.
i cant see spurs or villa sweating us or shitty under hughes. but now mancini is in i fear they will be the ones that could push us all the way till the end.
my optimism says.chelsea,arsenal,scum and us for 4th:)
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:22 pm

I will be a lot more optimistic once the Manager has been given the boot.  With him in charge things are only gonna get worse.
puroresu

Postby muzza798 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:25 pm

I thought we played well, defending alright for once and played some good quick football. Just Reading got :censored: lucky thanks to Benayoun giving away a Penalty in the 92nd min and then missing a 1 on 1 cos he's an absolute t*at
muzza798

Postby aCe' » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:31 pm

muzza798 wrote:I thought we played well, defending alright for once and played some good quick football. Just Reading got :censored: lucky thanks to Benayoun giving away a Penalty in the 92nd min and then missing a 1 on 1 cos he's an absolute t*at

:wwww

We had 20 good minutes... 1 clear chance that Benny missed..

reading could and should have scored atleast 4 !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Calum » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Tonight's performance and result makes the title of this thread look ridiculous. Our two best players go off and the rest manage to mess it up once again. What an embarrassment.

Why have the Liverpool fans not turned on Benitez yet? I don't get it. He's had more than enough time to get it right. It's his bad buys that have hugely contributed to the downfall of this once great side. I wouldn't blame Gerrard and Torres if they left this team of incompetent fools at the end of the season.
Calum

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion