Life changing decision - New path

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Tue May 05, 2009 11:14 am

Don't be silly Pepe, you're one of the best newbies around here.  :D

It's just that your the 56th poster that tells me that around here.

No offence, it's the internet, nobody dies.  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RobinHood6969 » Tue May 05, 2009 11:58 am

Sabre wrote:Don't be silly Pepe, you're one of the best newbies around here.  :D

It's just that your the 56th poster that tells me that around here.

No offence, it's the internet, nobody dies.  :D

That means im not a gud newbie  :(   :D .. it doesnt matter wre u r sabre.. if u r a fan u really are  :)
RobinHood6969

Postby redbeergoggles » Tue May 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Sabre wrote:I see many posters here opening their hearts, and it's quite a humbling experience to read all this.

I have two clubs in my heart, Real Sociedad and Liverpool. I'm a supporter of the former (I understand supporter as going every game) and a fan of the latter, but I suffer with them both (well, Liverpool brings me more joy than suffering to be honest).

I have to say though, that as a supporter, I always considered myself as a good one. Comparing with other Spanish supporters, I don't stop supporting when the team is relegated or things are bad, I don't whistle the players, I support them.

But just as I say that, I have to say that it's very humbling to read RBG and others. Quite simply, you're better supporters than me. You, as Liverpool supporters, go beyond anything I've even known when it comes to loyalty. As I say I always considered myself a great supporter, but when I compare to you lads, I feel humbled. Just as I felt humbled when I saw the Hillsborough support and when I heard Aldo talking about you.

Any decent supporter of any decent club from any part of the world has a lot to learn and admire from the Scousers that support Liverpool F.C.

Really encouraging to hear your kind words Sabre ,a well worded post from the heart ..
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby allred » Sun May 10, 2009 6:26 am

RBG you have made the right choice.

No matter how special this club is your family must come first.

As for me i have no wife or kids so im doing the opposite, im trying to get closer to liverpool. living in Australia i've never had the chance to see liverpool, the team,the city or anfield but i cant wait till the day i do.

My grandparents are from liverpool, it was grandfathers steady indoctrination that saw me become obsessed with the mighty reds and if everything goes to plan i'll be visiting the city sometime in 2011.
allred

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion