Raffa after mista

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:34 am

Just translated this from a spanish site btw its about Mista :p but translated his names mixed

The Valencia and Miguel Angel Ferrer Mixed continue without arriving at an agreement so that the forward one murciano renew with the club ché.  Because of it, not pair to arise teams interested in being done with the services of that of Caravaca of the Cross.  The last one has been the Liverpool of Rafa Benítez.  In spite of the fact that the player insist that continues dressing of blanquinegro, in England assure that the former technician valencianista wants to Mixed in the reds. 

In spite of the fact that the Valencia has not received any official offering of those of Anfield, various English newspapers assure that the British club would be willing to disburse 7 million pounds (some 10 million euro) by being done with the services of the forward one.  Besides the lack in agreement between club and player to renew, the operation seems viable for two motives, the fact that Benítez know al player and that both they share representative (Manuel Garcia Quilón).  Nevertheless, the Liverpool knows that Mixed (if finally does not renew) finishes contract next year, with what would remain free the next summer and would arrive with the letter of liberty al English club, a situation to which is not willing to arrive the Valencia, therefore its chests are not as to go leaving to escape players without obtaining some benefit. 

It is not the first time that situate to Miguel Angel Ferrer Mixed in the team of Benítez.  The Barcelona was interested for the player murciano to obtain its I transfer and to utilize it like currency of change with the Liverpool.  Thus, it was aimed a played three bands among Barça, Valencia and Liverpool so that those of Anfield gave green light to the exit of Djibril Cissé and that the forward one French had just blaugrana in exchange that Mixed I saturated in the reds. 

PRINTING TO SEND STATISTICS ¿INTERESTS YOU? 

:p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:40 am

Those on-line translations are really really bueno are they??? :p  :O  ???  :p  Can someone translate it please I kep reading it and thinking am dyslexic :laugh:
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:55 am

:laugh: these are calling him mixed  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:03 am

I thought youd translated it!!!
sense it make any dont!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:19 am

It likes watching Manuel from Fawlty Towers
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:16 pm

Surely the Valencia/Liverpool relationship is a bit soured at the moment?
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:50 pm

que
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby ralmach » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:24 pm

:D :D :D

If i have a while after dinner i'll translate it for you.

Give the link please :;):
Spanish LFC fan
ralmach

Postby kenco » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:33 pm

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? :p :D
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:59 pm

At rooms flowered, the English greet Mista procuring blessing regioning $10m euros, dollars. Its mostly welcoming, her mother, and father and sons. From club Liverpool cometh, officially not represenatitives. Much GBP, cannot afford even the Queen, not speaking Moores, nor Benitez Spanish. Mista men twaddle  ???
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion