A little bit of justice - Tw@ting a smackhead

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Number 9 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:51 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:well done to the lad.

just another of our "laws" that only defend the ones who are in the wrong.

No names like!!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:44 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:This is one of the things that winds me up about this country.
Some d!ckhead decides they're gonna invite themselves into yer house whether you invite them or not and the minute you lay a finger on them you are infringing on their civil and human rights. The fact they are illegally entering your property and posing a potential threat to you and your family counts for feck all! :angry:

Good on yer mate IGOR for showing what a mockery the legal system can be in this country.

not quite true mate, you can use reasonable force to remove someone from your property, you can give them reasonable time to leave, if they do not leave in that time they are trespassing and you can remove them using reasonable force. reasonable force however can be many things, killing someone is reasonable if they are trying to kill you, the general rule is/was that if you are still in danger you can continue to use force, if the other person is subdued or no longer a threat any force after that is unreasonable.

the art of doing this is to make certain you have a few injuries to show that you were in danger and were defending yourself
112-1077774096

Postby Number 9 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:47 am

peewee wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:This is one of the things that winds me up about this country.
Some d!ckhead decides they're gonna invite themselves into yer house whether you invite them or not and the minute you lay a finger on them you are infringing on their civil and human rights. The fact they are illegally entering your property and posing a potential threat to you and your family counts for feck all! :angry:

Good on yer mate IGOR for showing what a mockery the legal system can be in this country.

not quite true mate, you can use reasonable force to remove someone from your property, you can give them reasonable time to leave, if they do not leave in that time they are trespassing and you can remove them using reasonable force. reasonable force however can be many things, killing someone is reasonable if they are trying to kill you, the general rule is/was that if you are still in danger you can continue to use force, if the other person is subdued or no longer a threat any force after that is unreasonable.

the art of doing this is to make certain you have a few injuries to show that you were in danger and were defending yourself

True if my misssus was not in bed i should have ran and left them to it!
According to the law....likely story,i was more worried about the Xbox and the telly than her!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:09 am

time to set up a paypal account so we can all buy igor's mate a beer.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum