Lfc newkit court, - Where justice will be served.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby baldricks_cunning_plan » Sat May 22, 2010 12:02 am

I take it that makes me Onslow. :laugh:
baldricks_cunning_plan

Postby laza » Sat May 22, 2010 12:48 am

Emerald Red wrote:If there was a new-kit court, I'd be long hanging from the rafters for being a bit of an outcast.

Listen ER old  buddy ive got the non clique aligned laconic lurker market cornered, Kazza got the nigel no friends niche.

Make sure you outcast brand doesnt cross into our copyright  and things will be ok  :D

No startled gazelle zone
Last edited by laza on Sat May 22, 2010 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat May 22, 2010 2:37 am

Sabre wrote:Everybody admits here that we sometimes go too far in the spats, yet, few people admit a warning as what it really is: A warning. Nothing else. If instead of going mad when you receive one you move on, we would have saved lots of cards.

Even a temporary ban shouldn't be a drama, FFS.

I find it hypocritical that someone who changes there avatar to match that of a banned member (Lando) and opens up his own topic to show his disagreement with the banning of said member can accuse me of creating a drama.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat May 22, 2010 5:57 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Sabre wrote:Everybody admits here that we sometimes go too far in the spats, yet, few people admit a warning as what it really is: A warning. Nothing else. If instead of going mad when you receive one you move on, we would have saved lots of cards.

I find it hypocritical that someone who changes there avatar to match that of a banned member (Lando) and opens up his own topic to show his disagreement with the banning of said member can accuse me of creating a drama.

:D I find it annoying that you take the whole thing so seriously.......NOB!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat May 22, 2010 7:27 am

Kharhaz wrote:

well said  :nod
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Sabre » Sat May 22, 2010 9:29 am

Kharhaz wrote:

I didn't say you caused a drama, I said that a temporary ban shouldn't be a drama. There's a difference. As for the last ban of Lando, there it is my super protests and complains, the mods know how much I filled their inbox the last time and the previous times. Next to zero.

Anyway Karhaz it won't be me who will tell you hypocrite or the one who will highlight your idiocy. When you post some of your weird stuff it will be the same guy you're licking the árse  the one who'll be laughing at you. Think about it, it's very sad, or funny, depending on how you look at it. For me it's sad.

As for me, I've been here long enough, some people like me, some people don't, and most people don't care if I'm an hypocrite or not, but what I write about the club. So good luck with the court, the possible strikes and the revolution.

How I dared to post something to try to move on  :no

P.D. Have a nice weekend Max, and greetings to S@int!  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Sat May 22, 2010 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:55 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

get your uncle saint on dialanerction.com...you need a daddy! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat May 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Number 9 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

get your uncle saint on dialanerction.com...you need a daddy! :D

you need to put your profession to good use and fix that leak on your mouth  :D

ps: a good weekend to you too Sabre
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat May 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Said my piece over saints enforced sabatical , i just think we need a bit of sense now from everyone . It's got feck all to do with pro's or anti's i just think it's a clash of personalities that's built up over time . Needs to be put to bed .

I'd lke to apologise to woof for the verbals i give him ,but i do not take back the reason's why i did it . Being a mod is a tw@t of a job (i wouldn't go near it as i'm far to impartial towards people who act like divs ,not the latest lads to have there posting rights taken away i should add) but to bait lads into a responce that will get them into sh!T with the super klink is totally out of order .People have different views on different things , so feckin what . Maybe it would be an idea for some people to engage in informed discussion rather than resort to abuse . What wrong in saying we agree to disagree and move on ? Anyway hopefully the world cup will bring some harmoney to the place and we can see some decent discussion again . Walk on .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Said my piece over saints enforced sabatical , i just think we need a bit of sense now from everyone . It's got feck all to do with pro's or anti's i just think it's a clash of personalities that's built up over time . Needs to be put to bed .

I'd lke to apologise to woof for the verbals i give him ,but i do not take back the reason's why i did it . Being a mod is a tw@t of a job (i wouldn't go near it as i'm far to impartial towards people who act like divs ,not the latest lads to have there posting rights taken away i should add) but to bait lads into a responce that will get them into sh!T with the super klink is totally out of order .People have different views on different things , so feckin what . Maybe it would be an idea for some people to engage in informed discussion rather than resort to abuse . What wrong in saying we agree to disagree and move on ? Anyway hopefully the world cup will bring some harmoney to the place and we can see some decent discussion again . Walk on .

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat May 22, 2010 2:42 pm

This fella should be taken to court a :censored: sent down for life , just got back from shopping and i couldnt believe my eyes i wish i was quick enough on me phone to take the beauts picture , Right imagine this Brand spanking new Engurland shirt ,ok alrite ,but when the whopper got in front of me to get in his car  i nearly passed out serious on the back was Gerrard v Torres , terrifying and what made it worse was he had a big feck off Liverbird on his leg, i still cant believe it
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat May 22, 2010 2:59 pm

dawson99 wrote:Image

Ari  rocks  :buttrock

Forget the rest of the "Entourage" give Ari his own show   :nod

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kharhaz » Sun May 23, 2010 12:39 am

Right first of all, apologies to Number 9 and Sabre for my snide remarks. I have been a right miserable b@stard all week.I have had toothache and the babies teething doesnt seem to be coming to an end either. However thats no excuse. My attitude has stunk and I have taken my mood out on the people who dont deserve it. I had the bloody thing taken out today and as soon as the numbing went and my gob was back in work, I apologised to my missus and everyone I was b!tchy with, and now I offer my apologies on here too.

Im sorry for my remarks and for being a tart about the whole thing.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun May 23, 2010 9:53 am

Kharhaz wrote:Right first of all, apologies to Number 9 and Sabre for my snide remarks. I have been a right miserable b@stard all week.I have had toothache and the babies teething doesnt seem to be coming to an end either. However thats no excuse. My attitude has stunk and I have taken my mood out on the people who dont deserve it. I had the bloody thing taken out today and as soon as the numbing went and my gob was back in work, I apologised to my missus and everyone I was b!tchy with, and now I offer my apologies on here too.

Im sorry for my remarks and for being a tart about the whole thing.

It's just text mate and I retire my text too.

I really have tried to help out the coming back to harmony to newkit by avoiding Rafa discussions and it's fights, and that's one of the reasons I post less these days, because we're still stuck in that debate.

I think that only a league title, or a new manager, will bring back the harmony to newkit. In the mean time I just plan to not fight anyone because of the manager or the club. The more you get out of the internet spats, the more you realise the spats are pointless.

Sorry for my remarks too, but it píssed me off that after trying to get out of spats, you told me that.  :) It's the internet anyway, nobody dies. Have a good day despite the toothache, I recently went through that  :no
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Interesting thread... any news on when Saint & BigMick are back ?
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum