A little bit of justice - Tw@ting a smackhead

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:11 pm

Got some great news about an hour ago.

My mate jay ,was up in court for gbh. Basically he was defending his home and family .

He lives in Norris green and anyone from liverpool will know what i mean when i say it makes beruit look like a peaceful sleepy town . Anyway jay catches this smackhead trying to break into the back of his house with a hammer. So jay does what any normal person would do and gets his missus to phone the police while he tackles the said smackhead. Jay basically beat the living sh!t out of the scumbag (deservedly so imo).

Next thing the police come with an ambulance and proceed to take the smackhead away and do the usual stuff with jay, statement and all that . A couple of hours go by and jay gets a knock at the door ,it's the police and they've come to arrest him for gbh , the smackhead is pressing charges.
He goes down the cop shop and the bobbies are really good to him . They said basically that the CPS will never go ahead and the charges will be dropped.

So fast forward 6mnths or so and the CPS are going ahead with the prosecution . THey get jay and his solicitor together and say , if you plead guilty to ABH, we;ll make sure you get a none custodial sentence. If you get found guilty of GBH you could get 4 to 6 years . Jay tells them to do one and say's he will take his chances .

So today he was up in court and guess what ,the CPS have dropped all charges, i'm absolutly made up for the lad , he was protecting his own fom a scumbag and ends up being the baddy . He's now in town getting shItfaced before going to tonights match . He was more worried that he would miss the champions league than about goin to jail .

Justice has been done and theres one less smackhead to harm people . He's in some home now dribbeling in his soup, and to be perfectly honest i don't give two fecks.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:31 pm

Happy days, fair play to him
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:37 pm

Good news but at the same time, concerning news. We have similar problems here, sudden increase of rights is obviously good, but it's also used by criminals to their own good. It's like every fúcking pedo that is caught here, now they always say they're nuts with psychology reports to try to get away from jail. The Justice can't allow the criminals use the civil rights, to get away with their crimes.

The fact is that you're bringing news about a smackhead, a decent citizen and a Justice. And the Justice is dealing with a matter, in which the offender is presenting charges, and the victim is defending himself!

Of course they have dropped charges, FFS, otherwise it would be a travestry. A Justice that encourages the offender is no justice. Jay has right to feel safe at his home, and to have his wife not frightened. Has the Justice dealt with the smackhead already for breaking those rights?
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:40 pm

top man fair play to the lad!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Glad to hear it.

He must have been bricking it, I'd probably have pleaded guilty (sickening) just to make sure I avoided jail.

In Ireland if the homeowner has an exit available then you are obliged to take it and leave the thief steal all your stuff.

I think if the f*cker is on your property you should be able to beat him unconscious, nothing further, just unconscious.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Igor do me a favour and give Jay a handshake and a big pat on the back from me would you... I would do exactly the same as him and gladly be jailed and they could throw away the fcking key as far as I'm concerned.  Fck knows where I would stop when the red mist takes over.

I'm pleased for Jay - time to take back the streets.
PhiLFC

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:44 pm

This is one of the things that winds me up about this country.
Some d!ckhead decides they're gonna invite themselves into yer house whether you invite them or not and the minute you lay a finger on them you are infringing on their civil and human rights. The fact they are illegally entering your property and posing a potential threat to you and your family counts for feck all! :angry:

Good on yer mate IGOR for showing what a mockery the legal system can be in this country.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Nice swan Ig  :;):

Happy endings all round.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:49 pm

Its wrong to put people in that position, many would have taken the offer and finished up with a fine and paying compensation to some scumbag just to avoid the chance of going to jail. Good to hear he stuck by his guns and that justice was done in the end Igor.
account deleted by request

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:02 pm

I'd of done exactly the same.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:19 pm

good on your mate igor :cool:

similar happened to a mate of mine from woolton, had a knife pulled on him by some scal in town but nick knocked the sh*t out of him. surprise surprise nick ends up facing assault charges which were eventually dropped after months and months of nick thinking he was gonna end up with a record and possibly community service etc etc. justice does sometimes prevail :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:25 am

Happened to me when i lived in worse part of Belfast.I had already been robbed back then when was at work!

But that was in another area...totally cleaned me out!

Anyways came back in one thursday morning,my ex was in bed!
Where we are its city streets,we have alleys.But anyway.I came in and there was the mail pushed over to the side and ripped open?

Anyways to cut a long story short,some :censored:.er was in my house and had broken in through the back window!(They can take double glazing out as quick as in)
A fight broke out,his mate ran off and i kicked 7 bells o :censored: outta him and stabbed him in the stomach and neck.(from a drawer knife not a knife i was carrying)

I got off because she was in bed and i was deemed to be protecting occupants!
My advice is if anyone comes into your house,Kill the fuc.ker,worry about it after!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:32 am

Nice one, that. Fair play, though I'd probably break more than his jaw.

And I laughed at the eventual court case and charges brought against your mate. What was he supposed to say and do?

"Oh, excuse me young chap, but you appear to be trying to enter my premises without my due consent. Be a good chap now and hand your weapon over to me and be on your way!"

F*cking blow me. You're gonna kick his teeth in!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:04 am

I haven't posted here in a long time but felt I had to reply to this thread.

Fair play to your mate, but it's :censored: that he even got nicked in the first place. As far as I'm concerned the second that someone enters your property illegally they forfeit any rights they may have had, and it's a p!sstake that there's any course of action for people that end up hurt after doing so. I got 2 years a while back for taking a knife off someone who tried to rob me & sticking it in their leg, so I know first hand what it can be like to be the victim & still end up in the dock. I'm not sure I'd go quite as far as allowing lethal force, but anything that doesn't involve killing someone should be legal once they've committed an offence aginst you.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:45 am

well done to the lad.

just another of our "laws" that only defend the ones who are in the wrong.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Next

Return to General Chat Forum