Advertising - Lets draw the line somewhere

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:33 pm

never trust a man who hasn't got a shed

- nora batty

i don't even notice the ads any more, but i have 6 sheds in the garden and a bookcase full of everton & gary glitter dvd's.
Last edited by Woollyback on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:05 am

Sabre wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Sabre wrote:Well I can understand the concern of the original poster if he's seeing that kind of adverts.

What S@int describes is a natural reaction of a person when he browses a site for some time, humans tend to ignore the adverts with time.

What Andy G says is true aswell, I for instace receive lots of adverts of trips to Liverpool :D and right now I have an advert of powerpoint free templates. If you seek pics of Everton for a laugh, the computer which is not intelligent might think you're interested on them.

So basically you agree with everyone ?

No. I disagree you now.

One user sees Everton advertisement and is píssed, that's a fact.

I understand a Liverpool fan having problems with Everton advertising.

But it's true aswell that's not entirely in the hands of LFC admin, and is related to the browsing habits of the user.

I also agree because it's a well known fact of internet browsing habits that most users tend to ignore advertising.

So yes, many users of this thread have bits of truth.

If someone is  wrong, like you are now for instance trying to put the truth in one poster, or saying it's impossible to "agree" with everyone, then I don't have problems to state so :) Sometimes we all are partly right.

well considering i never browse anything to do with the bitters your theory is incorrect mate
112-1077774096

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum