Ifithadnerbeenfernurenburg - If in doubt blame liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Mikz » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:28 pm

That is fcukking sick -how do they get away with that!  Well its certainly opened my eyes ...always wondered why some on here hated them so much - that answers that question :no
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:26 am

Ive wrote to Everton and sent them a copy of the banner, Ian Ross just brushed it under the carpet "It happened in Germany" we have no control over it but it wont be put up in Goodison.

I should have said no but your in Goodison when the Lescott song is sung, Merderers, Gerrards baby and Michael Shields.

I blame that club for producing this evil venom they are not putting a stop to the thug like behaviour of their fans.

I also emailed the Echo but have had no reply.

My mum was at Heysel I will not let her get called a murderer or be blamed for it.

Bitter gobsh!te scum.
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:15 am

Ciggy wrote:Ive wrote to Everton and sent them a copy of the banner, Ian Ross just brushed it under the carpet "It happened in Germany" we have no control over it but it wont be put up in Goodison.

I should have said no but your in Goodison when the Lescott song is sung, Merderers, Gerrards baby and Michael Shields.

I blame that club for producing this evil venom they are not putting a stop to the thug like behaviour of their fans.

I also emailed the Echo but have had no reply.

My mum was at Heysel I will not let her get called a murderer or be blamed for it.

Bitter gobsh!te scum.

Cigg i was at Heysel as well girl and im no :censored: murderer   
But you get a lot of ignorant scumbags these fans who made that banner are more than bitter there isnt a word in the dictionary to describe these. Good on yeh cigg for complaining

IIll tell you what cigg my lad is a bitters and he thinks its a :censored: disgracful flag. there just shithouses not football supporters
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:23 am

Here we go again Ifithadnerbinfer..........

That bog eyed wooden green toothed ugly b@stard in his pre Uefa match press conference said.

"Everton were unlucky," continued Moyes, "But not as unlucky as the people involved in the tragedy of course.

"I would have to say I am sure the ban has had an effect, it effected the draw in the Champions League two years ago."

Also I dont rotate my players   

How the f[b]u
ck did the ban effect them two years ago? When the coefficient is based on the last 5 years?

He really is a tw@t.

Evertonfc.com

David Moyes is making it his mission to put Everton back on the European map.

The Blues tasted European glory in 1985 when they won the Cup Winners' Cup, but were denied the chance to make regular inroads in continental competition by the ban on English clubs enforced following the Heysel disaster.

Moyes believes that unfortunate period had a detrimental effect on Everton's European status.

He told evertonfc.com: "I would love to tell people in Europe that Everton were champions and but for the Heysel disaster they may have had a long run in Europe. People forget that and don't understand what happened." Think we would've as well

"Everton were unlucky," continued Moyes, "But not as unlucky as the people involved in the tragedy of course.

"I would have to say I am sure it [the ban] has had an effect, it effected the draw in the Champions League two years ago." HOW ??

Currently presiding over a resurgent Everton side who have won their last three Uefa Cup games and top group A, Moyes is keen to spread his club's growing reputation.

"I would like to get Everton back on the European map and show people that there is a growing football club in England that are out there with the top four and doing well," he said.

"I think we have to continue to do well in the Premier League and keep building and make European football a regular occurence.

"We have only won a couple of group games, we have done nothing. But it is better than what it was."
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:David Moyes is making it his mission to put Everton back on the European map.

is kirkby not on a map of europe then?
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:08 pm

The wooden toothed one has just said in his post match interview people need to look into the history to know why we havent been in Europe for 20 years.

Is this bitter Tw@t for real?

Why havent you lot won a cup in England then for 12 years is that our fault aswell?

I hate that gobsh!te.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:17 pm

you know what when he`s on TV i have switch over because ive had enough of his pandering to the gutter fans that follow that club, he`s so fooking sad he must read kipper because whatever gripe they have sure enough come a saturday he`s on the box like a little twatting lapdog bleating out his tripe.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:56 pm

In 1986, the European Cup featured Barcelona, and Juventus.

In 1988, it had PSV Eindhoven, Benfica and Real Madrid.

In neither year would Everton have stood a chance.

In 1985 when Everscum won the CWC, they beat such greats as University College of Dublin, TJ Internacional Slovnaft Bratislava, Fortuna Sittard, Bayern Munich, and finally the mighty Rapid Vienna.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:06 am

The producers and distributors of the DVD of Everton Football Club’s review of their 2004-5 Premiership season entitled “Champion’s League, We’re havin’ a laugh!”
have issued an urgent recall of all copies of this DVD.

Trading Standards Officers have ruled that this product is in breach of the Sale of Goods Act 1994 in that it clearly makes promises the club cannot deliver.

Additionally, the DVD also carries the danger of a Choking Hazard, as viewers may choke on the tears of their own optimism. Again, Trading Standards feel that this “optimism” was ridiculously misplaced by the producers, Everton FC.

Unsuspecting members of the public who bought copies of this DVD should return it to the place of purchase where they will be offered the choice of two alternatives:

“Champions League? We were being ironic. We Really Were Having a Laugh!”

or

“We’ve f**ked it up.
So it’s the UEFA Cup!”
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:12 am

Q: What do you say to a everton supporter with a good looking bird on his arm?
A: Nice tattoo.

Q: What do everton fans use as birth control?
A: Their personalities.

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead everton fan?
A: Skid marks in front of the dog.

Q. Why do everton fans whistle whilst sitting on the toilet?
A. So they know which end to wipe!

Thank you ladies and gents been a great crowd goodnight !!

:D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion