Ifithadnerbeenfernurenburg - If in doubt blame liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:22 am

If they didnt exsist you would have to make them up :laugh:

from bluekipper :

Once again we can thank our shi.te neighbours for the debacle that has potentially been created at Nuremberg. :D

All Evertonians want is to see a game of footie on the continent (20 years too late, mind). Thanks to those scummers we (the fans) are still paying the price for their antics.

The capacity at Nuremberg is well enough to house the massive travelling support that is Everton FC.

UEFA in their wisdom have now cancelled the tickets bought by Evertonians outside of Germany. Platini you truly are a dickhead. Do you assume that those who will have bought their tickets in this way (myself include) will now not travel? Of course we will - but because of your intervention on the back of our gobsh.ite neighbours previous vile behaviour - you have now created a potential problem.

When I arrive in Nuremberg with thousands of my fellow blues only to be told there is no ticket for me it could go one of two ways;

1. I could behave like a gobs.*i*e LFC fan and cause havoc in Nuremberg, storm the gates or steal a valid ticket from my fellow supporters. After urinating in the street and behaving like a wild animal I will return to complain the the Liverpool (FC) ECHO and blame every Tom, Dick and Harry under the sun for the chaos caused.

or

2. I could (and of course will) behave like a normal human being. Dissapointed yes, drunk probably, well behaved -absolutely. My love for my team is much stronger than any ill feeling toward any other person (football supporter or not). I have no desire to inflict harm on people nor to smash up a bar nor be a nuisance - I am an Evertonian and thankfully (especially for you Mr Platini),Evertonians know how to behave. Yes you loveable bloos are angels.

Anyone thinking of complaining to the ECHO don't bother, they don't give one. The same can probably be said about the club whose reaction (i.e. none) is what we have all come to expect. Well played EFC once again - it's a good job it's the Club we love.

COYB FTRS

See you all for a Stein or two.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:31 am

the fact evertons self confessed top boy (nichols) states in his book that he was at heysel and causing chaos shows they are not angels as the writer on this post would have you believe. The fact is that some bitters contributed to the banning from europe.

read andy nichols book and you will see what kunts the blues fans truly are
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:32 am

Banner for thursday nice to see our blue bretheren worried about the Ozone layer  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:35 am

and how exactly does this ticketing situation relate to LFC?

Naturally Platini is in league with LFC.

We all rememeber how he got his mouth piece (Galliard(sp?)) to say such nice things about the club and its supporters.

And who could forget Platini bending over backwards to supply Liverpool fans with sufficient tickets for Athens, at the expense of FAs from around the world.

I mean its a giant conspiracy designed to hold EFC back. Fair play to this poster for pointing it out.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:38 am

Ciggy wrote:Banner for thursday nice to see our blue bretheren worried about the Ozone layer  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

Nice. Again, what the hell has that got to do with EFC? or the game?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:51 am

babu wrote:Nice. Again, what the hell has that got to do with EFC? or the game?

Against them Mentalists fellas havent been past the first round in Europe for 20 years and make a banner about Rafa :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:16 pm

I find it funny the bitters claim they'd have won the European Cup but for us, yeah right! I guess we're also to blame for them being anonymous for the past 20 years and nearly getting relegated - yeah, that's all OUR fault. They're full of sh it, drawing a cause and effect relationship to blame all their failures on. So warped are their ideas on it I suspect some truly believe they'd have more league titles than us if it weren't for Heysel. Even in their glory days they were at best second best, over whichever decade they won anything.

Still they've one more cup final to come this season, unless we draw them in the FA Cup
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:53 pm

Always good for a laugh them bitters ! Found a funny read about a bitter not being bitter !

Not Bitter At All !

Keep em coming :p
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:58 pm

thats why they'd always be a small club :laugh:
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:01 pm

I find these protests of innocence from Everton fans extremely tedious. Bet they drive Vauxhall Vivas.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:13 pm

Its almost to tempting to want Liverpool to drop in to the U.E.F.A Cup just so we could draw them and knock them out :laugh:  even then they would say we threw all our Champions League games just to do that
destro

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:05 pm

A comet could come hurtling out of the sky and destroy woodison (not that it'd take a comet to do that) and they'd still find some way of blaming us for it.

:p
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:50 pm

I love the fact that as soon as they get into europe the only ideas they have for banners are ones which refer to us. Talk about inferiority complex but it does make me feel good to see that they hate us more than they love their club. They can never get us out of their heads lol! I can't wait until they are out of the city and they're fan base starts to whittle away leaving LFC's to grow in the city unhindered. :p
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:07 pm

Awww. Bless their little cotton socks.

It's their age, you know. Little cherubs.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:
babu wrote:Nice. Again, what the hell has that got to do with EFC? or the game?

Against them Mentalists fellas havent been past the first round in Europe for 20 years and make a banner about Rafa :D

:laugh:  :laugh:
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion