Tevez - 30mil

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:55 am

Just to throw something in the mixer:

What exactly HAS Rooney achieved? He isn't prolific, he has won about 2 medals, and he had a pretty ordinary season last year.

Now, I don't for a minute doubt he has fantastic talent, but he does seem to go missing an awful lot for someone the Manc scum were touting as on his way to being the best in the World.

Just my tuppence, anyhoo.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:18 am

crillylfc wrote:suck me off babu!!

:glare:     :upside:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:29 am

matrix wrote:

yeah i liked that one too !! top notch post.  :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:43 am

babu wrote:
matrix wrote:

yeah i liked that one too !! top notch post.  :D

very top notch post    :D

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:23 am

mastercall wrote:Ronaldo's a one trick pony? Hell, even I know that he's good and deserves some praise. He's done great this season and he would be a signing we would part with our left hands for.

So far, I see quality there. Ronaldo, Rooney, Nani, Hargreaves, Carrick, even Anderson. They're signing talent and :censored: the part about them not integrated into the team yet. They are talent and should be quality nevertheless.

And Parry should get his :censored: out of the clouds and stop with the Blades issue. It's none of our business.

I agree with most everyone here that he should concentrate on Liverpool and no one else at this current moment

Another manc WUM funny you feckers havent been around here for the last 3 years I wonder why  :shifty
So far Nani, Hargreaves, Carrick, or Anderson have done feck all yet.
Carrick quality LOL :laugh:

Had to laugh at this part of your post I agree with most everyone here that he should concentrate on Liverpool and no one else at this current moment then you talk about your new manc players  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:37 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Just to throw something in the mixer:

What exactly HAS Rooney achieved? He isn't prolific, he has won about 2 medals, and he had a pretty ordinary season last year.

Now, I don't for a minute doubt he has fantastic talent, but he does seem to go missing an awful lot for someone the Manc scum were touting as on his way to being the best in the World.

To be fair Lando Rooney scored 20-odd in all in comps last season, and was mainly played wide left in a three man attack. A position he can definately play but one where he is often being asked to do more than just score goals.
His medal count might not be fantastic yet, but he's still a kid and will win plenty more, lets just hope its not with those horrible mancs....somewhere abroad would do.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:29 am

Rooney hasn't scored for England in anything but a friendly for 3 years, Owen who has been out injured for most of the last 3 years has managed 6.

Having said that I still rate Rooney, but as he's unavailable I would be more than willing to take Tevez.
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:04 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Just to throw something in the mixer:

I dont know if your playing devils advocate Lando.

But I personally believe Rooney is slightly overated myself. I dont think he's as good as certain people make him out to be.

I agree with you that he does go missing a lot during games and can be very subdued at times, other times he can be exceptional. Like you said he isnt prolific either, and looking at the impact he has on his side, well, I'd say Ronaldo has more of an impact to ManU than Rooney. Over the course of the season we've seen the difference IMO between an "international class" player and a "World class one", Ronaldo being world class.

On the subject of Tevez, I'd opt for him over Rooney too.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill