Harry kewell interview

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:57 pm

kazza wrote:
red37 wrote:Kewell's on the mend and warns: watch out, world

:sleep   :sleep

Too little too late

yeah i know. that was the title of the article though. for my own two penneth, i reckon its time to say goodbye.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:04 pm

PabloAimar wrote:I think Harry Kewell will walk straight back into the starting 11 once he is half fit.

Technically, he stands head and shoulders above everyone else at lfc - except maybe xabi alonso.

I await rude responses from the 'senior' members of this board (who still think peter crouch is the best footballer in the world, even tho he cant get into liverpool's starting 11)

Oh, f'uck off , how can he technically stand head and shoulders above above everyone at lfc? How would you be able to assess that when for the last 2 seasons 90% of the time he's had his back nailed to a sick bed ? Only time this fella is fit is when he gets a call from the Australian team .

Just f'ucking do one with your inane observations . Plank  :angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:09 pm

Even if he comes back fighting fit, will he get a new contract? He is on £60,000 a week and we would be mad to offer anymore than half of that, so at best I see him running out the remaining 2 seasons of his contract unless something amazing happens.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:55 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
PabloAimar wrote:I think Harry Kewell will walk straight back into the starting 11 once he is half fit.

Technically, he stands head and shoulders above everyone else at lfc - except maybe xabi alonso.

I await rude responses from the 'senior' members of this board (who still think peter crouch is the best footballer in the world, even tho he cant get into liverpool's starting 11)

Oh, f'uck off , how can he technically stand head and shoulders above above everyone at lfc? How would you be able to assess that when for the last 2 seasons 90% of the time he's had his back nailed to a sick bed ? Only time this fella is fit is when he gets a call from the Australian team .

Just f'ucking do one with your inane observations . Plank  :angry:

unlike for u titface, football didnt begin 2 years ago and it doesnt end with your observations of lfc over the past 2 years.

i've been following harry kewell's career since before he came from leeds and from what i've seen - in terms of natural technical ability - he does stand head and shoulders above everyone else at lfc - except maybe xabi. That is how i would be able assess what you couldnt while observing a sick bed.

in another thread, i get ripped to bits by one of your fellow 'seniors' for saying petre crouche isnt good enough for liverpool simply becoz he cant shoot, header, run remotely quick, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.... yet here we have a titnob ripping a very gifted player who unfortunately has septic arthritis. a player who was called to play in both the carling cup final and the champions' league final by rafa regardless of the fact he hadnt been in full training for long. a player who rafa so obviously holds in such high regard, that u titboys still think he's gonna get released from his contract becoz he's injured.

top fans on this forum  :bowdown

all hail the seniors!
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby red37 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:07 pm

hey, less of the seniors! im the right side of forty.....just  :(

i admire the loyalty and all, but truth be told. id be calling this one like the cisse saga....get in shape and then find a buyer.
you can never count all your chickens...but neither can you have only one egg in your basket..   

seriously the guy may well be as nice as pie. and no-one wishes him any harm. but rafa appears the kind of gaffer who weighs up all the options first before doing anything in haste. i reckon he's losing time rather than the managers favour though. and id expect the side to have far better options come harry kewells return than he will be hoping for. the best solution for him is a move.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby oakton » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:21 am

what is his main problem now, the groin or the foot???
oakton

Postby babu » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:26 am

PabloAimar wrote:i've been following harry kewell's career since before he came from leeds and from what i've seen - in terms of natural technical ability - he does stand head and shoulders above everyone else at lfc - except maybe xabi. That is how i would be able assess what you couldnt while observing a sick bed.

Boy do you have a big chip on your shoulders.

Anyway, I agree that Harry has a lot of ability. But surely woof has a point, we have not seen it much at Liverpool.

And when you are saying that you have followed Harry since before Leeds, therefore you can say he is better technically than everyone else at Liverpool, bar Xabi. So you knew Mark Gonzales before 3 years ago?, been following Kuyt since he started? Its a silly thing to say if you haven't. Nah its just a silly thing to say.

Look at Morientes, anyway. He has ability no one ever doubted, but what good did it do us? (or him for that matter).

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:41 am

listen fool, dnt feel u have to rub the bum of ur fellow seniors all the time.

has mark gonzalez/morientes got a proven track record in the premiership? have they scored/created wonder goals or excited the crowd with their ball control in the premiership week-in, week-out like harry did at leeds and his first season at liverpool, before he started suffering from persistant injuries?

i cnt believe that you all bum petre crouche who cnt even run properly, but all jump on kewell's back becoz he's injured!
PabloAimar

Postby kazza » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:34 pm

oakton wrote:what is his main problem now, the groin or the foot???

neither, he has a problem with his heart (well desire anyway)   :veryangry
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:26 pm

PabloAimar wrote:listen fool, dnt feel u have to rub the bum of ur fellow seniors all the time.

i cnt believe that you all bum petre crouche who cnt even run properly, but all jump on kewell's back becoz he's injured!

:laugh:  With your constant references to "seniors" and "bum peter crouch" , contrary to my earlier belief I can now see you are in fact a well balanced individual .

Probably due to the fact that you've got a massive chip on BOTH shoulders   :laugh:

Plank    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby PabloAimar » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:53 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
PabloAimar wrote:listen fool, dnt feel u have to rub the bum of ur fellow seniors all the time.

:laugh:  With your constant references to "seniors" and "bum peter crouch" , contrary to my earlier belief I can now see you are in fact a well balanced individual .

Probably due to the fact that you've got a massive chip on BOTH shoulders   :laugh:

Plank    :D

well done woof. god has blessed you with wit aswel as dog breath
PabloAimar

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:49 pm

:D  I knew you'd see it my way .  Now chill out .   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:55 pm

Erm , Pablo , after tonights game,  just in case I misunderstood you , what was it exactley about Peter Crouch that made you think he was a bag of sh'ite ?

Plank  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:31 pm

Been wondering what Harry's been up to during his time away?

Football365.com's Quotes of the Week has some insights...  :oops:

"He constantly wants sex because he thinks he can wear his groin out if it's being fixed. It's exhausting" - Sheree Murphy, Mrs Harry Kewell. So at least he is getting some action this year then.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion