Harry kewell

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:51 pm

Rock if Chelsea f#ck up then Man Utd could win it this year and then we would never hear the end of it. I don't want Man Utd to ruin the year 2005 for me. I rather have Chelsea win it than Man Utd.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:52 pm

who scored for new castle?
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:56 pm

Kluivert....

Extraordinary match...chelsea play with 10 men....now cudacini is sent off...they used up theor 3 subs..... glenn johnson is now goalie.  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:58 pm

And glenn johnson makes an awesome save...what a match....  :D

But the cracks are appearing in chelsea....They will still win the league but..........

They seem to have another injury with william gallas  :D

And they have lost the match....
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:01 pm

I don't like this, it's like a double edged sword.

-Chelsea have injuries which makes them weaker and that gives us a good chance of beating them next week.

-However now that Newcastle have won that could be the turning point of the season and we have to play them shortly after we play Chelsea.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:02 pm

I've only just found out now!!!  Sounds like a top match, I'll be watching MOTD2 tonight my friends!!!!

So Bridge, Robben and Duff injured.  Is that confirmed?

Is Cudicini banned from the final now as Jose Mourinho said he would play him in the final?!
jonnymac1979

Postby The_Rock » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:04 pm

Chelsea are not that impressive without robben.... i have given them too much credit. They have a good defence. But without robben...they are quite ordinary. Without duff, we should be able to beat them........but "once again i have to specify" if our players give 100%.
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:06 pm

The_Rock wrote:Kluivert....

Extraordinary match...chelsea play with 10 men....now cudacini is sent off...they used up theor 3 subs..... glenn johnson is now goalie.  :D

****** lol i should of been watching the game AHAHAHAH
AND gallas is limping looks like he could be injured. Johnson made a nice save on the free kick.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:07 pm

Bridge is confirmed out.

Not really sure about duff & gallas. They were limping badly and could not even run ....but they had to stay on as Jose made 3 changes @ half-time (bad, bad move. Caused them the match).

Cudicini is out...as he is sent off...... This is bad news...as that means...chelsea's number 1 keeper will play.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:16 pm

The_Rock wrote:Bridge is confirmed out.

Not really sure about duff & gallas. They were limping badly and could not even run ....but they had to stay on as Jose made 3 changes @ half-time (bad, bad move. Caused them the match).

Cudicini is out...as he is sent off...... This is bad news...as that means...chelsea's number 1 keeper will play.

but with the lack of first team players, that will help us battle the man between the pipes.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:36 pm

Cech isn't superman, without some of the defenders at the back he would had been exposed quite a few times. If Gallas and Bridge are both injured then that makes things better for us.

Robben and Duff are their two creative players and without them they are quite plain. Mourinho said that he would rotate the squad in all competions so he may play a weak side against us as CL and EPL are his main priorities.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:48 pm

Or maybe he'll go all out against us because if he loses the league cup right after getting knocked out of the FA cup then the club will go crazy.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jack66 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:50 pm

A.B. wrote:Mourinho said that he would rotate the squad in all competions so he may play a weak side against us as CL and EPL are his main priorities.

Somehow i dont think chelsea will play a weakend side.Its a final lad.Get a grip.
jack66

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:56 pm

It's the Carling Cup final lad get a grip will you tumbleweed. You think Mourinho will now risk more players getting injured in the Carling Cup final? Mourinho wasn't brought to win the Carling Cup and the FA Cup, Chelsea's main priority is the Champions League and The Premiership. Any fool can see that.

If he plays the strongest players against us he could be risking another injury and that could be their downfall in the Premiership, Mourinho is far smarter than that and he will not play the strongest 11.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jack66 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:02 pm

A.B. wrote:It's the Carling Cup final lad get a grip will you tumbleweed. You think Mourinho will now risk more players getting injured in the Carling Cup final? Mourinho wasn't brought to win the Carling Cup and the FA Cup, Chelsea's main priority is the Champions League and The Premiership. Any fool can see that.

If he plays the strongest players against us he could be risking another injury and that could be their downfall in the Premiership, Mourinho is far smarter than that and he will not play the strongest 11.

Its wishfull thinking.Chelsea will play their strongest side next sunday.Where the ****** did tumbleweed come from,ive been called a few names in my time but that takes the biscuit. :laugh:  :laugh:
jack66

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion