Transfer capping. - Is it a good idea?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kev Huyton 2006 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:26 pm

I'm sorry guys ,
but as an LFC fan ,I am going to have to P*ss all over this topic.

Transfer capping?.... is nothing more than a jealous rant from the member who started this topic!

I presume you are referring to Chelsea and not Man Utd??

Well Benitex claims to be able to win the league on the cheap, without spending mega money, does he not??!

I.E. not spending mega money, (I personally think this is not that case), but we will see.

but from another view, the posts on this particular topic seem to be all about jealousy of Chelea FC.

It just proves that some of you are worried!!?

I wouldn't be so concerned, It's not as if they can field more players than us per game!

:no
Kev Huyton 2006

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:16 am

jealous of chelsea, nah, concerned where football is heading, hell yes

clubs need to start growing bigger balls and take control and fans need to back them
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby luvliverpool » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:45 am

I would have to say Benetiz and not just cos im a Liverpool fan if u check Wenger, Fergie and Mourinho's history against Rafa's then u will see Rafa has done the b8r out of them all (maybe on same par as fergie in his best years) throughout all the managerial history
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:43 am

I don't think a set value should be determined, more like a % of annual turnover
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:59 pm

Transfer capping?.... is nothing more than a jealous rant from the member who started this topic.
No its not jealousy, I would not be a satisfied supporter if we had unlimited money and bought trophies. Am I annoyed that our points total last season would have won the league in previous seasons but because football has become a completely money orientated sport it never seemed likely, yes.
In other sports everyone starts on a level playing field, I would just like football to be the same.
ALONSO

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion