Probably not a good idea....

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Soupyzrx » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Just watched some LFC videos on YouTube, including one showing all of Suarez's goals for us.
It just served to highlight the hopelessness of our current situation.
I don't recommend doing this. It's like looking at photos of a total knockout ex-girlfriend. Feels good while you're looking, but leaves you totally hollow once reality kicks back in.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby kazza » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Watched him against Celta Vigo and I kind of felt sorry for him. He was open a number of times without getting the pass and when he did have the ball he kept looking to pass instead of shooting ( like he would have done last year) which made him look average.

I think even Luis should not watch those videos as he will probably never be that player again.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:16 pm

kazza » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:12 pm wrote:Watched him against Celta Vigo and I kind of felt sorry for him. He was open a number of times without getting the pass and when he did have the ball he kept looking to pass instead of shooting ( like he would have done last year) which made him look average.

I think even Luis should not watch those videos as he will probably never be that player again.

Bollox, the lad hasn't played for months, give him another couple of games and "once he adapts" to the higher standard of the Spanish league and his new team mates he'll be electric upfront with Messi. The best forward line EVER! :nod
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:27 pm

if not, perhaps we can get him back on loan  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:23 am

Haha yeah, that would be cool.
I think if Brendan could swing that one, he might just find all would be forgiven. With me, anyway.
If only, eh?

Jeez, you'd hear some squealing from the Mancs.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby kazza » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:07 am

Stu the Red » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 pm wrote:
kazza » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:12 pm wrote:Watched him against Celta Vigo and I kind of felt sorry for him. He was open a number of times without getting the pass and when he did have the ball he kept looking to pass instead of shooting ( like he would have done last year) which made him look average.

Bollox, the lad hasn't played for months, give him another couple of games and "once he adapts" to the higher standard of the Spanish league and his new team mates he'll be electric upfront with Messi. The best forward line EVER! :nod

We'll see Stu, alot of egos on that team. Towards the end of the match the fans were booing the team. We'll see and I bet you he does not retire at Barcalona!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Stu the Red » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 pm wrote:Bollox, the lad hasn't played for months, give him another couple of games and "once he adapts" to the higher standard of the Spanish league and his new team mates he'll be electric upfront with Messi. The best forward line EVER! :nod

So your advocating giving a player time to grow accustomed to his new environment Stu ?  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Suarez is history to me. Yes he is world class and a massive loss, but i'm over it. The club as a whole is bigger but we are not acting like a big club with the way we are going about our business. I said it before and I will say it again, I have a real feeling FSG and this transfer committee have one eye on making a quick buck with the players we have signed. Scatter gun approach to signing players with the hope a couple go on to be become world class so we can cash in. Maybe I am being to cynical but it is just a hunch
Doeboy

Postby kazza » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:20 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:44 pm wrote:
Stu the Red » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 pm wrote:Bollox, the lad hasn't played for months, give him another couple of games and "once he adapts" to the higher standard of the Spanish league and his new team mates he'll be electric upfront with Messi. The best forward line EVER! :nod

So your advocating giving a player time to grow accustomed to his new environment Stu ?  :D

:D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion