David villa

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:13 am

I bet Barca will have to offer about £40m to get him.

Brilliant striker.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:46 am

Barca interested in him. Fee of 25 euros being talked about

No, Bar$a is about to reach an agreement with Shítski's GudJohnsen, they seek to find a player a la Larsson, ie, that is ready to be in the bench and not complaining.

Shítski has already granted permission to negotiate with him, according to all the Spanish press.

Not sure about the fee, yet.

About Villa, I insist (weeks later) I don't see him moving out of Valencia, after his  first season there. Valencia needs to come back to compete for the title. Their crowd wouldn't accept offloading Villa unless the whole release fee is paid. Only Shítski, or Milan perhaps with the money of Sheva, would be near being able to pay the money is required for that.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:57 am

Sabre wrote:
Barca interested in him. Fee of 25 euros being talked about

No, Bar$a is about to reach an agreement with Shítski's GudJohnsen, they seek to find a player a la Larsson, ie, that is ready to be in the bench and not complaining.

Shítski has already granted permission to negotiate with him, according to all the Spanish press.

Not sure about the fee, yet.

About Villa, I insist (weeks later) I don't see him moving out of Valencia, after his  first season there. Valencia needs to come back to compete for the title. Their crowd wouldn't accept offloading Villa unless the whole release fee is paid. Only Shítski, or Milan perhaps with the money of Sheva, would be near being able to pay the money is required for that.

he has signed for them hasnt he..

http://home.skysports.com/list.as....+switch
kopite_1232002

Postby wee_boi888 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:06 am

Wasn't Villa the one who said:
"I don't like the Beatles, and I don't like Liverpool" or something? That's probably a misquote, but it was along those lines...
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lovebetis » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:13 am

No, Villa won´t go out of Valencia, he is very happy here, and I don´t think that he goes out.

other thing...Do you like Xisco, really?
Real Betis: I always will be with you
lovebetis

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:15 am

wee_boi888 wrote:Wasn't Villa the one who said:
"I don't like the Beatles, and I don't like Liverpool" or something? That's probably a misquote, but it was along those lines...

That's a pity, because Liverpool are going to knock Valencia out of the Champions' League next season.

You just see.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:48 pm

I don't remember such a thing. I do remember some other player saying he likes the Beatles and Liverpool, though.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alonso14 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Sabre, I remember from a previous thread that you said that Fernando Torres is over rated and not suited to the premiership game. But after a performance like the one yesterday allot of the newspapers are going to start talking about him again. I know he's transfer fee would be sky high, but do you really think a player of his ability wouldn’t be able to fit into the prem?
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:25 pm

Alonso14 wrote:Sabre, I remember from a previous thread that you said that Fernando Torres is over rated and not suited to the premiership game. But after a performance like the one yesterday allot of the newspapers are going to start talking about him again. I know he's transfer fee would be sky high, but do you really think a player of his ability wouldn’t be able to fit into the prem?

If I correctly remember Sabre said that Torres is a good player but overated and inconsistant  ???
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:00 pm

It looks like our Senor Garcia has joined the band wagon too   :D

Garcia calls for Villa move
Liverpool playmaker Luis Garcia believes Spain team-mate David Villa would be a great addition to the squad at Anfield.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is on the look-out for striking reinforcements after selling Fernando Morientes to Valencia, while Djibril Cisse broke his leg before Liverpool could sell him.

The likes of Jermain Defoe and Dirk Kuyt are two names being linked with moves to Anfield, but Garcia has called for Benitez to plump for Valencia marksman Villa.

After bagging 24 goals for Valencia in La Liga last season, Villa impressed in Spain's 4-0 win over Ukraine in their World Cup opener, scoring twice in a superb overall performance.

His international team-mate Garcia says that Villa would fit in well at Anfield and has called for Benitez to sign him in the summer.

"Jermain Defoe, Dirk Kuyt and David Villa have all been tipped as replacements for Fernando Morientes, but I would most like to see Villa come to Anfield," said Garcia.

"He scored 24 goals last season for Valencia and he's improving. But Villa is not just a goalscorer, he's also a very good worker for the team.

"He's a fighter and that is an important quality we like to have at Anfield."
Skysports
By Paul Higham | Sunday 18th June
Last edited by Lionheart on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:45 pm

Lionheart wrote:It looks like our Senor Garcia has joined the band wagon too   :D

Garcia calls for Villa move
Liverpool playmaker Luis Garcia believes Spain team-mate David Villa would be a great addition to the squad at Anfield.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is on the look-out for striking reinforcements after selling Fernando Morientes to Valencia, while Djibril Cisse broke his leg before Liverpool could sell him.

The likes of Jermain Defoe and Dirk Kuyt are two names being linked with moves to Anfield, but Garcia has called for Benitez to plump for Valencia marksman Villa.

After bagging 24 goals for Valencia in La Liga last season, Villa impressed in Spain's 4-0 win over Ukraine in their World Cup opener, scoring twice in a superb overall performance.

His international team-mate Garcia says that Villa would fit in well at Anfield and has called for Benitez to sign him in the summer.

"Jermain Defoe, Dirk Kuyt and David Villa have all been tipped as replacements for Fernando Morientes, but I would most like to see Villa come to Anfield," said Garcia.

"He scored 24 goals last season for Valencia and he's improving. But Villa is not just a goalscorer, he's also a very good worker for the team.

"He's a fighter and that is an important quality we like to have at Anfield."
Skysports
By Paul Higham | Sunday 18th June

Ronaldinho would be a great addition at Anfield but theirs no way were gonna get him, same applies to Villa!
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GLB1 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:30 am

Bump:

Lots of rumours going around that we have put in an official bid. *fingers crossed* but not holding my breathe
GLB1

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill