David beckham - The more i look at it...

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:42 pm

well its part of the end to quash the rumour

England captain David Beckham has reiterated his desire to end his career with Real Madrid.
Recent comments attributed to England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson suggested the midfielder would consider a return to the Premiership.

But the 30-year-old wants to stay at Real until he retires.

"I will always keep my house in London but I will never the hide the fact that I want to be with Real for the rest of my career," said Beckham.

The former Manchester United star has yet to win a trophy during his three seasons with Real and has been linked with a move back to England, with Arsenal and Chelsea mentioned as possible destinations.

But Beckham, whose Real contract expires in 2007, said he had plans to stay in Spain even after his playing career was over.

The coaching changes have been the most difficult part of life at Real Madrid

David Beckham

"I want to continue here at Real and continue being England captain," added Beckham.

"My children are in school here and I will remain for a couple of years, even after I finish my career.

"I probably will stay here even after I retire from football. I am happy. I played many years in England.

"Now I am delighted to have experienced the atmosphere of another country and have a different life in Spain."

Beckham also said Real's habit of hiring and firing coaches had contributed to the club's failure to land a major trophy in his time in Madrid.

Feature: The unluckiest manager? 

Vicente Del Bosque left before Beckham had even played a game and Real are currently being coached by Juan Ramon Lopez Caro - at least until the end of the season.

Beckham's time at the club has also seen Wanderley Luxemburgo, Garcia Remon, Jose Antonio Camacho and Carlos Queiroz come and go.

"I knew Carlos Queiroz well and it went well," said Beckham.

"Jose Antonio Camacho didn't stay long and I didn't really get to know him.

"I had the same coach at United for 10 years, week after week working with the same person. The coaching changes have been the most difficult part of life at Real Madrid."
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby soccerforever » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:54 am

david beckham is awsome hes my bitch..all you :censored: :censored: off
soccerforever

Postby soccerforever » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:54 am

[B]itchh
soccerforever

Postby Kukilon » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:07 pm

Bahaha no I don't want that show pony in Liverpool.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Red @ Heart » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:02 am

F@CK NO WAY. i would not like to have that panzy in a Liverpool shirt. why because he can only do 2 things in football, and that is cross and take free kicks, IMO he is a total pu55y he cannot tackle for his life he is the most over rated player in world football, i just cannot stand him he cares more for his looks than the field of play, AND HE IS AS THICK AS SH!T.

but the main reason he couldnt play for liverpool is wages and the fact he played for the red tw@ts further north.

we dont want him.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby steve4ever » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:37 am

contacting pluto u have gone mental out there and u must land bck........r u crazy hes scum
steve4ever

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill