NEWCASTLE VS LIVERPOOL - BUILD UP HERE

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:09 am

Graeme Noble wrote:He isn't getting played in his correct position. Try putting Crouch or Morientes on the right wing then you would learn a thing or two.

For me, Cisse is our best striker

How about for the last 20 minutes then when he played up front rather than on the wing. He defines the word overrated. I'm sure he's a big hit in the changing room but he has no desire on the pitch, he doesn't work for the team. He is solely concerned with scoring goals for himself, you only need to look at the shot he took where he could of passed to Harry Kewell in acres of open space. Selfish!

You need to wake up from your Cisse wet dream mate
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:12 am

primodua wrote:3-5-2 is the name of the game that we need to be playing from now on. Yesterday's match proved that everyone including cisse were comfortable and not too many occasion we played as a strong cohesive unit.
Agger and krompkamp are our future indeed.

Not being funny but I think you meant 4-3-3, or you we're watchiong a different game all together!

Reina

Carragher    Hyypia     Agger    Warnock

Kromkamp     Gerrard     Hamann

Cisse     Crouch      Kewell

Clear to me
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:26 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
primodua wrote:3-5-2 is the name of the game that we need to be playing from now on. Yesterday's match proved that everyone including cisse were comfortable and not too many occasion we played as a strong cohesive unit.
Agger and krompkamp are our future indeed.

Not being funny but I think you meant 4-3-3, or you we're watchiong a different game all together!

Reina

Carragher    Hyypia     Agger    Warnock

Kromkamp     Gerrard     Hamann

Cisse     Crouch      Kewell

Clear to me

they were playing as wing backs tho Cisse was clearly told to push wide right, with Crouch a lone striker....I thought it was more...

Reina

Carra    Hyypia     Agger   

Kromkamp                             Warnock

Gerrard     Hamann
   Cisse                               Kewell

Crouch
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:32 am

primodua wrote:Agger and krompkamp are our future indeed.

Agger yes... Kromkamp.. a very good option but not exactly 'our future'. Remember Finnan - the most consistant RB in the prem.... And in the summer when we bring in a top-class RW... Kromkamp will be useful but he wont be in the first choice starting 11.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:47 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Graeme Noble wrote:He isn't getting played in his correct position. Try putting Crouch or Morientes on the right wing then you would learn a thing or two.

For me, Cisse is our best striker

How about for the last 20 minutes then when he played up front rather than on the wing. He defines the word overrated. I'm sure he's a big hit in the changing room but he has no desire on the pitch, he doesn't work for the team. He is solely concerned with scoring goals for himself, you only need to look at the shot he took where he could of passed to Harry Kewell in acres of open space. Selfish!

You need to wake up from your Cisse wet dream mate

Oh no Cisse commited a great crime.  No striker is ever selfish are they?  All players always pass instead of shooting apart from Cisse?  Get real!!!

Ask any Tottenham or West Ham fan about Defoe.  Ask David Connelly about Defoe at West Ham and how Defoe never used to pass to him.

I'm sorry but using 1 example of Cisse not passing when he should of does not justify the label as "doesnt care about the team" 

If your going to use that example please do the same for every other player whenever they dont pass when they should of.
puroresu

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion