NEWCASTLE VS LIVERPOOL - BUILD UP HERE

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SoppMeister » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:39 pm

I saw the first half of this before I had to go, listened to the rest on radio and am delighted with the result. Allbeit somewhat confused as to what Cisse did after he scored? Can someone tell me what happened, it wasn't explained too good on the radio...
SoppMeister

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:41 pm

GOAT wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:Image

:D

:laugh:  i was p!ssin meself when i saw that guy

the first pic's the best IMO, look at his face  :D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Flashard » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:42 pm

What a nutter. lol :( :(
Flashard

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:00 pm

Happy with the result! :D

When Crouch scored i said to my mate glad hes actually scoring with his head. lol
kromkamp had a good game, good cross to set up the first goal for Crouch and a few more good crosses too.

Cisse did my head in after he'd scored the goal. His attitude does my head in most of the time and when he was aggrivating (is that the right word? doesnt matter anyway) the crowd. He could of got a yellow for that and been sent off after his first for liftin his shirt over his head. ???
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:03 pm

its taken him that long to score.......he crossed out  happy 6th birthday on his vest and replaced it with happy 7th.......:laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAGE UK » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:46 pm

We done the job we went there to do. It’s a good win for us.
cisse is a :censored: he should have passed to kewell but wanted to do it alone again the man is just zero minded.
I would not have even let him take the penalty but at lest he put it away.
And o man did I long for 200 Newcastle fans to jump the barrier and beat him to a pulp. What was on his t shirt look mum the mugs are still paying my wages.
But overall a very good result for us.

ps could someone start a cfc thread call it cfc and there 11 no 10 tits.

..............................................................> RAGE UK <..........................................................................
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby kunilson » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:58 pm

Was pleased with the way we played today. Except the bollox defending of two set pieces which should have cost us 2 not 1 goals.

Cisse made me laugh with what he did, i like the way he shows some sort of passion for the team, maybe not in that incident but in previous games. Or maybe he's just thinking about himself, which he probably is.

Anyways my point in this post is that Cisse's shortcomings are easily fixable. Look what maureen did to Cole and Lampard....2 good-ish players now 2 great players.
Maybe if Benitez actually bought Cisse and didn't "inherit" him, he would have worked with him on his game more....cos he does have pace, he has a powerful shot......and being less selfish and arrogant is all he needs to learn really. Oh yeah and accuracy :O
Last edited by kunilson on Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby inglis5 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:58 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Image

:D

Is it John Hartson?  :)
inglis5

Postby stmichael » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:00 pm

incidentally, i really liked the system we used today. all three centre halves were excellent and kromkamp and warnock seemed to excel in the system aswell.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 65-1140560321 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:10 pm

good result. Suprised Cisse took the pen though.

I'd go for craig bellamy instead of defoe though in the summer, as craig showed what a good finisher he is yesterday, and can score in the prem. I think he would do well in the LFC team. and Also Ronaldo as the two up front signings.

Also Moro and Cisse going the other way.

Plus a right winger....Robert Pires? a snip !
65-1140560321

Postby Woollyback » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:53 pm

there there hustler, keep on sniffing the superglue and you'll be fine
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:42 am

RAGE UK wrote:We done the job we went there to do. It’s a good win for us.
cisse is a :censored: he should have passed to kewell but wanted to do it alone again the man is just zero minded.
I would not have even let him take the penalty but at lest he put it away.
And o man did I long for 200 Newcastle fans to jump the barrier and beat him to a pulp. What was on his t shirt look mum the mugs are still paying my wages.
But overall a very good result for us.

ps could someone start a cfc thread call it cfc and there 11 no 10 tits.

..............................................................> RAGE UK <..........................................................................

WTF ????  U call yourself a fan  :no
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:40 am

Alfonso Alonso 2006 wrote:good result. Suprised Cisse took the pen though.

I'd go for craig bellamy instead of defoe though in the summer, as craig showed what a good finisher he is yesterday, and can score in the prem. I think he would do well in the LFC team. and Also Ronaldo as the two up front signings.

Also Moro and Cisse going the other way.

Plus a right winger....Robert Pires? a snip !

You gimp.

A great result today against a Newcastle side that were flying before they lost to the scum.

Jim's Park is never an easy place to get a result from, but we did it in second gear today.

Slick passing, and the system I've wanted since last season!!! Finally 3-5-2 said hello to us all, and proved to be a master-stroke by Rafa.

Virtually the entire team played well, and it was good to see two strikers scoring, and Crouch being MOTM.

kromkamp and Warnock deserve special mention too, as they both had top-drawer games.

Good on Djibril for showing a bit of passion after all the sh*t he's had. I'm not saying I want him to stay, but at least he has some spirit.

The brainless turds in the stands should note that the vest he revealed was infact a tribute to his new-born kid - NOT a slur on a bunch of petrol-drinkers from Tyneside. Nobheads.  :no

BTW - Where's that pr*ck who came on earlier this year saying that Newcastle had a better squad that us, with a better midfield and strikeforce?  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:48 am

Well made up with the result especially being away
Nice to see a good team effort and hopefully despite this abortion of fixture list we can back up again for win in the FA cup
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby primodua » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:37 am

3-5-2 is the name of the game that we need to be playing from now on. Yesterday's match proved that everyone including cisse were comfortable and not too many occasion we played as a strong cohesive unit.
Agger and krompkamp are our future indeed.

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion