NEWCASTLE VS LIVERPOOL - BUILD UP HERE

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:01 pm

wats with the wwe kurt angle theme song running during the half time break? :D

cisse wat an :censored: , kewell would have scored
onizukaeikichi

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:06 pm

Good game lads. Not only does it look like we've put this scoring problem behind us but you just netted me £115 (£5 on 3-1 Liverpool @ 22-1).

Good stuff :p
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:16 pm

8 goals in the last two games.............who says we have a problem scoring goals :laugh:

no seriously good performance,always in control and although we beat Fulham 5-1,today was a far better display.Cisse is a sandwich short of a picnic in many ways and not just because of his taunting the crowd antics.Some of his play when we are 2 against one or 3 against two is nothing short of non league standard.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Graeme Noble » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:27 pm

drummerphil wrote:8 goals in the last two games.............who says we have a problem scoring goals :laugh:

no seriously good performance,always in control and although we beat Fulham 5-1,today was a far better display.Cisse is a sandwich short of a picnic in many ways and not just because of his taunting the crowd antics.Some of his play when we are 2 against one or 3 against two is nothing short of non league standard.

You really do talk out of your ar.se
Graeme Noble

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:29 pm

Graeme Noble wrote:
drummerphil wrote:8 goals in the last two games.............who says we have a problem scoring goals :laugh:

You really do talk out of your ar.se

errrrrrrrrr.......

:censored: off eh..........
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:34 pm

why was benitez frustrated at the end when he went to the tunnel before the whistle?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:43 pm

AussieKopite wrote:He had to be yellow carded in the first place, the FIFA rules are very clear, that its an automatic yellow card. He had a message on his shirt, apparently about his newborn son. Also baiting the crowd is really not needed especially since they booed Boumsong as he made his way back. They knew he deserved to go and that it was a terrible challenge. No need for Cisse to make Security's day any harder.

for me, the sooner Cisse leaves, the better.  The guys no better than Diouf in my opinion.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Graeme Noble » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:50 pm

He isn't getting played in his correct position. Try putting Crouch or Morientes on the right wing then you would learn a thing or two.

For me, Cisse is our best striker
Graeme Noble

Postby Woollyback » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:57 pm

cisse was uneffective today, poor shooting, hopeless lack of awareness and lucky to stay on the pitch after his stupid childish behaviour. sooner he gets sold the better

kewell did ok imo, not his best game of late but certainly not a poor game (stinger you & me must've been watching 2 different games) 

warnock was very impressive as was crouch
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:02 pm

Graeme Noble wrote:For me, Cisse is our best striker

your kidding right? :Oo:

Cisse who can't cut through defenders and uses his pace and shooting power is our best striker?

No way! Crouch and Fowler are our best strikers
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Graeme Noble » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:04 pm

metalhead wrote:

Cisse who can't cut through defenders and uses his pace and shooting power is our best striker?

LOL! Crouch is a Championship player who can't get power in his headers and Fowler is a decade past it.

Cisse is hitting his peak, and well he was the French top scorer 2 years ago, if he gets picked regularly as a striker, he will come good.
Graeme Noble

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:05 pm

Well for me your a príck...............

different opinions are what make forums like this worthwhile.Its just a shame that yours seem to come from your árse..........
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:08 pm

Graeme Noble wrote:
metalhead wrote:

LOL! Crouch is a Championship player who can't get power in his headers and Fowler is a decade past it.

Cisse is hitting his peak, and well he was the French top scorer 2 years ago, if he gets picked regularly as a striker, he will come good.

have you seen cisse's intelligence?

He has no intelligence when he has the ball and sometimes acts like little tw@t! Almost all Crouch's goals are from headers!!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:09 pm

The only thing i wanna add is.......its great that kewell tied up his hair in the 2nd half.....

He was starting to look like a brunette robbie savage .....  :no .....  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:11 pm

Graeme i could understand you saying all this at the start of the season but have you been following the team this year mate??? Cisse came with a reputation saying that he was gonna take the premiership by storm but has failed to deliver. Im always in hope that he will come good but its probably too late and he wont be at the club next summer while Crouch will be in Rafa's long term plans.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion