NEWCASTLE VS LIVERPOOL - BUILD UP HERE

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Graeme Noble » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:12 pm

drummerphil wrote:
Graeme Noble wrote:For me, Cisse is our best striker

Well for me your a príck...............

different opinions are what make forums like this worthwhile.Its just a shame that yours seem to come from your árse..........

Yes I agree its good that people have different views. However my views are based on factual things, whilst you really are talking out of your ar.se
Graeme Noble

Postby Graeme Noble » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:13 pm

madred wrote:Graeme i could understand you saying all this at the start of the season but have you been following the team this year mate??? Cisse came with a reputation saying that he was gonna take the premiership by storm but has failed to deliver. Im always in hope that he will come good but its probably too late and he wont be at the club next summer while Crouch will be in Rafa's long term plans.

Thats what really frustrates me, I really think that Crouch is a pile of :censored:
Graeme Noble

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:16 pm

crouch a pile of :censored:? ???

did you see how he played today?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:19 pm

Have to disagree Graeme. Probably what frustrates about Crouch is the fact that he wont get you 20 odd a goals a season but the lad is a very good footballer and will create just as much as he scores. Crouch just needs a decent strike partner who has pace if Rafa adopts a policy of using him more as a supplier next season.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kitster » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:19 pm

8 goals in 2 games... what striker problem...

My Webpage- hundreds of pounds of free cash here.
Last edited by kitster on Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitster

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:21 pm

kitster wrote:8 goals in 2 games... what striker problem...

Oi spammer :censored: off......
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:25 pm

drummerphil wrote:
kitster wrote:8 goals in 2 games... what striker problem...

Oi spammer :censored: off......

give him a bar of kitkat and he will run away  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:29 pm

Graeme Noble wrote:
madred wrote:Graeme i could understand you saying all this at the start of the season but have you been following the team this year mate??? Cisse came with a reputation saying that he was gonna take the premiership by storm but has failed to deliver. Im always in hope that he will come good but its probably too late and he wont be at the club next summer while Crouch will be in Rafa's long term plans.

Thats what really frustrates me, I really think that Crouch is a pile of :censored:

I don't think crouch is a pile of SHeeeet......but to "sort of agree" with u, i also don't rate crouch.

He has no composure whatsoever to be a striker...His heading is average....He is even slower than hyppia. He gets pushed easily of the ball.... In short (hehheheh), he is an awful target man.

But Cisse ain't that good either. If he had started about 10 to 15 games in sucession, he might have scored loads of goals. His confidence might have sky-rocketed by now...and we could justify selling him for 10 million pounds........  ie.......He is not the striker we need if we are gonna be the top club.

Strikers like David Villa, Owen or even Darren Bent should be leading our attack...not crouch, not morientes and not cisse.

And as for Fowler, he should be our backup striker.....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Flashard » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:51 pm

Just reading through some of the comments i also tend to agree and dis agree (sit on the fence or what)[B][U] :help
But what i do think is that if he plays along side a super hit man he will allow space for that player, as the big center backs will be drawn to him. I do not think for one minute he is a 20+ a season, but effective in what he does.

Raffa seems to like this sort of player and at the end of the day we are getting results this season away from home and how many of them has Crouch played in.................  :eyebrow

So i can see what we are all getting at but hey Cisse has got to go so space can be created in the squad, i thought he was going to be the man :angry:  But oh no. he needs to lern the basics of the game.

:rasp
Flashard

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:07 pm

What a great day.........we win at Newcastle and Chelsea lose to fulham and have a player sent off

:D
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:21 pm

Best away performance of the season so far for me. With a bit more composure in the final third it could have been 5 or 6.

Agger, Kromkamp and Warnock deserve special mentions today. They we're all excellent and Warnock, while i don't think he's good enough long term needed that after some stick he's taken, what a week for him.

Agger impresses me every time i see him play, so cool on the ball and if "RIO" or "BIG John Terry" had carried the ball 40 yards for the opening goal like that and spread around some of the passes that young lad did today we'd never hear the end of it. Kromkamp looks an excellent acquisition, just a pity for him that Stevie Finnan is the best right back in the country.

As for Crouch and Gerrard, we all know what they can do, and today they showed it.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Flashard » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:25 pm

Nod in total agreement to above.

Great day
Flashard

Postby Scottbot » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:30 pm

Graeme Noble wrote:different opinions are what make forums like this worthwhile.Its just a shame that yours seem to come from your árse..........

Yes I agree its good that people have different views. However my views are based on factual things, whilst you really are talking out of your ar.se[/quote]
Here's a Factual thing for you.

If i gave you a postage stamp and asked you to write everything you know about football on the back of it you would not be able fill it.

You must be a manc on a wind-up.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:31 pm

Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:35 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Image

:laugh:  i was p!ssin meself when i saw that guy
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion