Cisse,morro and crouch - Couldn't hit a barn door!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:15 pm

Yes jobworths, but its still true! we will never buy players like joaquin, torres etc but just your good players for the 7m mark.You know and i know , we all know these are the players we need,so there we are.By the way i'm calm as and i'm glad we just won, and i hope cisse keeps up this goal trail as confidence will score goals, hopefully it might rub off on morientes.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:51 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Lando you fool so what you saying henry,pires,viera were notclass players when they came to Arsenal, but they were made into world class players in time.So your trying to say cisse etc will be as good as given time.Your off your nut mate.

Arsenal are not affraid to buy world class players, reyes is world class and a big fee was payed, babtise is world class and they were willing to pay big money for him.As for Manutd rooney,van,ferdinand.Big money for World Class players.

This is what i'm getting at big teams of today pay big money for world class players. For us to be up there when a player like joaquin is available and we are crying out for a right winger we should be going all out to get him, but no we just don't do that anymore. So until we do we will never be consistently be compared with the Madrid, Arsenal, Barcelona, Manutd and Chelseas of this world. Its the truth so believe it you fool!!!!!!

I am a fool am I? Or have you just been watching "The people under the stairs"?

When did I ever say Cisse was going to become World Class?
Reyes was a prospect when Arsenal signed him. NOT world class.
At least try to get your facts straight before you start insulting me. It's just too easy to beat you otherwise!

As BigMick pointed out, you just look silly.  :eyebrow

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:09 am

bigmick wrote:
welsh wizzard wrote:Lando you fool so what you saying henry,pires,viera were notclass players when they came to Arsenal, but they were made into world class players in time.

I think this represents a change of tack wizard on your previous posts about Arsenal signing World class players. Lando pointed out, correctly, that infact Vierra was an unknown reserve at (I think) Milan, Henri a failed winger at Juventus etc etc which made your argument look silly TBH. Their big signing this Summer was the excellent Hleb, confirming Wenger as probably the best talent spotter in the Prem over the last six or seven years.
Thinking and believing that we should buy Joaquin is one thing, backing your argument up with erronious sweeping statements about other clubs is quite another. Further, to get all Charlie big spud about it just confounds the original mistake. My advice is to calm down a bit, we have won after all.

Hleb was a great signing for Arsenal but they didn't replace one of their most influential player. While Flamini and Fabregas have bright futures, they are certainly no Vieira.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby darwisigila » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:14 am

cisse, morro and crouch not score goal coz: maybe

1. rafa playing system not suit to their style.
2. they are not suit to play together
3. not enough services from midfielder
4. not enough real chance created.
5. they are :censored:
darwisigila

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:14 pm

:D
jonnymac1979

Postby JohnBull » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:40 pm

I blame Fantasy Football for all this BS.

Give me a homegrown tomato everytime against the dearest vine picked organic plumb from Italy/Spain/or anywhere else in M&S.  "This is not JUST a footballer ! It's a 20 million pound, loves himself multi-millionair, lazy bag of shyte footballer that we've just done our bowlex on to keep the fans  happy" If only life was M&S
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion