I give up! - How bad do we have to get?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:08 pm

I give up!..how bad do we have to get before gh ..is sacked!!...another bad preformence against a "p#ss-poor saints team!!..surely this is the end of that french failure?.how much more will this board put us through.WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE PREMIERSHIP!!..I`ve had enough..think i will hibernate until next season. :angry:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:11 pm

I feel same as you, we are finished!!! There is no way for us to reach to the 4th of Premier League!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zardd » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:20 pm

with GH playing all the players out of position....what can we say. Cannot believe GH started with biscan and not riise, and when heskey came on, he became the right midfielder and not a striker & target man to create chances for owen & baros.
Buy a striker & ask him to be a midfielder.... damn SH**!!!
zardd

Postby stmichael » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:29 pm

i have defended and defended this team all season but now i've cracked. these players are an absolute disgrace. our defence is a joke. the midfield can't pass. kewell disgracefully dived for a penalty and owen predictably missed it. what are we coming to? it's an absolute embarassment. i don't want to finish fourth because we'll get totally humiliated in the champions league next season. sack gerard houllier now. our next 4 games are portsmouth, wolves, leicester and blackburn who are all in the bottom 5. we won't even beat any of them the way we're playing.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:37 pm

Hopefully then idiots like yourselfs will f##k off and "support"... yes "support" someone else. :)
115-1073096938

Postby THEBARON » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:46 pm

We all have the right to comment on the state of affairs at the moment , whether you back Houllier or not , doesn't make you a true fan or not.
I respect the views of Stu The Red but would ask him the following question..
Given the performances in the last 2 years do you really expect Houllier to take the club forwards next season if he were to stay?
Houllier won us the treble and took us to 2nd but since then we have been going backwards.
I feel we need a new face to shake things up at the club ( on and off the pitch ) and get us back to where we belong.
THEBARON

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:13 am

I think's it's unfair to call people ''idiots'' and telling them to ''f##k off'. I would say that blind faith in a team and a manager is equally foolish. The results and the tables do not lie. Fourth place is looking very unlikely now. The fans have shown patience, but the players give nothing when you consider the salaries they receive. People are sick of the manager giving them excuse after excuse instead of simply admitting that the time has come to step down. Houllier has taken Liverpool F.C. as far as he can. Support of a club is a two-way thing. The team cannot expect the full wholehearted support of fans who spend a lot of money following the club around and buying tickets for the matches. The players have got to start showing some passion.

Can anyone honestly say that Liverpool F.C. are performing to a satisfactory standard?

Does anyone still legitimately believe that this team can (A) Get fourth place and (B) make any mark in the UEFA Champion's League?

Does anyone think that this team is evolving into a FA Premiership winning squad?

The only answer that I can give to all those questions is No.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shilton_red » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:34 am

Well we cant get much lower than losing to Southampton . Maybe if we lose to Wolves who weve got next week . So we havent reached rock bottom till then yippee . We are playing like a bunch of connards at the moment though .
"WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH A STORM , HOLD YOUR HEAD UP
HIGH AND DONT BE AFRAID OF THE DARK ".
shilton_red

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion