Uefa cup - Does anyone care anymore?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RedSi » Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:25 pm

I'm going to Anfield on Thursday and have also taken the club up on their somewhat optimistic offer to sell me tickets for the home leg in the next round.......!!!

Let's hope things improve significantly from Sunday, I was rather hoping that the despairing look on GH's twatty face might've led to a resignation, wishfull thinking I guess..... :(
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:09 pm

I am going to both legs, if we play sh1t or defensive, then we have to sort it out like more booing at GH, shout at GH "attack, attack, attack, attack, attack", that's what we want right now, we don't want to be boring team, do we? NO!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:03 pm

Kozarets 1914 - Cheers mate I'll bell you when we get there I'll bring you some LFC stuff that you cannot get anywhere (we've a lad here doing the LFC badge in stainless steel which is a work of art) if there is any Levski stuff I'll hang it in the bar here. I've heard its a great place for a night out and I'm looking forward to that - I only wish we had a proper Liverpool team to go with it - some of the best nights of my life have been in the European away games, one cost me my first marriage, but it was worth it!
Got an E Mail address ? You can get me on Don@thehorseandjockey.com
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kozarets1914 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:26 am

Fine, fellows - it seems we're gonna turn this game into a football holiday what it is supposed to be :D  Good luck tomorrow night and have a save journey to Sofia! Levski Pride&Honour Squad - in other words Sofia Beer Monster Crew :D
kozarets1914

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion