I dont care why....... - Its just plain wrong.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:05 am

Given that there is a definate possibility that Stevie will end up at Old Trafford, it just struck me that football is going mad these days.
How, FFS can Harry Redknapp leave Portsmouth and join Southampton the following week? How can Sol Campbell leave Spurs and join Arsenal? How can rehab boy and Smith leave Leeds and join Manure? Where is the compassion and feeling for the fans? Does anybody care about us at all?
Portsmouth fans would very likely have given Redknapp a standing ovation if he had come back as say Wolves manager, or WBA or anybody else. But Southampton? Do me a favour.
How many British clubs are there that he could have gone to? he chooses Southampton. Campbell? it's wrong pure and simple. Different if a player is moved on by the club, he's free to sign for who he likes then (I'm thinking Beardsley here).
As far as Stevie is concerned, he can sign for any club in the World for me and I'll get on my feet and applaud him wherever I see him play. Any club in the world that is except you know who. Please not them, not ever.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:14 am

Stevie to old trafford? thats the opne rumour i havent heard.
I have to agree with you, football is going slightly mad. latest is strachan going to portsmouth,a  south coast merry go round, pure weirdness.
If Stevie does leave us, and im still saying that is a big IF, then it would not be to a premiership club imo. maybe barca in a swap deal for xavi or real for loads of money. we cant sell hmi to chelsea as that would be us conceding the title.
where he does go tho, if anywhere, then he will always be a legend with the liverpool faithful, but i think hes starting to see that he can acheive all the goals he wants to here
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:24 am

Im just awake and I had this most believeable dream that he stayed :love: It was great his dad was sayin stevie lad they idolise you here, where ever else you go you will be just another player, he said I love the fans to much and he stayed :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:29 am

You do have some lovely dreams Lynds. Happens to me sometimes too, though more when I was younger. Thing was, .............(shepherds crook comes in from side and hoiks Mickie away before he can say anymore).
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:31 am

:D Mick I have it in my head you look like Rafa :D
Oh yes and what a lovely dream it was, it was really real, i heard the whole convo.
With him and his dad, I was talkin but I dont think he heard me :laugh:  :blush:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:36 am

Poor ol' Rafa. He don't look like me Lynds, don't be sayin' that about him, he'll bugger off back to Spain! It has been said before that I look a bit like Mel Gibson but now I think about it, only by me when I'm p!ssed.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:41 am

My mums fella is the spit of Rafa ill try get a pic, and put it up, and hes just got glasses, you would think hes Rafas twin :D .
Me mum an me have been sayin now then Rafa :D .
Hes been goin mad :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:28 pm

and here comes a new wave of rumors.  Yes in my opinion Stevie will leave at the end of the year, but definitely not to the likes of Man U.  total ******.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion