Couldnt get anymore help!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ICE-MAN » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:49 pm

RIGHT THATS IS FINALLY IT, IF WE DONT GET INTO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AT THE ENDOF THIS SEASON ITS A JOKE!
I JUST READ DYER IS OUT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, AND MORE THAN LIKELY JENAS AND BELLAMY!
THAT WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR US TO BEAT THEM ON LAST DAY OF THE SEASON IF WE CAN STRUGGLE ON AND STAY IN CONTENTION UNTIL THEN!
MAYBE THEY MIGHT DROP POINTS NOW AS WELL, MAN UTD SHOULD BEAT CHARLTON PLEASE GOD TOMORROW NIGHT WHILE HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE FIGHT IN THE TUNNEL WITH 5 OR 6 PLAYERS FROM BOTH SIDES BREAKING LEGS :-)
BUT ANYWAY, WITH THE NEWCASTLE SITUATION IF WE DONT BEAT THEM AND THEM THREE PLAYERS ARE OUT, AND AFTER THEM PLYING TWO EXTRA MATCHES IN THE UEFA CUP OVER THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!
WE HAVE TO WE REALLY HAVE TO BEAT THEM WITH ALL THIS HELP!  :cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby Sparky » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:12 pm

houllier said we needed help, now we have got it will we do anything about it!!! got to start by beating the mancs!!! simple as, how come it is not on TV?
"My Idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility"

"To build Liverpool up and up, untill eventually everyone would have to submit!!!"
Sparky

Postby dawson99 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:44 pm

because it is a nothing game in the eyes of the league.. honestly i dunno. Theres no fiercer rivalry in my opinion. Personally i'll be watching it on some obscure web site or going down to the pub to watch it on arabian/norwegian tv, so that should be fun
We HAVE to win this game, if not then.. well i dunno, but it'll be pretty bad! ???
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:42 pm

dawson99 wrote:because it is a nothing game in the eyes of the league.. honestly i dunno. Theres no fiercer rivalry in my opinion. Personally i'll be watching it on some obscure web site or going down to the pub to watch it on arabian/norwegian tv, so that should be fun
We HAVE to win this game, if not then.. well i dunno, but it'll be pretty bad! ???

In your opinion there is no feirce rivalry, you make my questions on the validity of the veiws of people on this forum unopposable.

RIDICULOUS
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion