33 arrested after the derby

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:30 pm

supersub wrote:The bitterness of Blue-noses has become more apparent now,but it has been festering like gangerine for the last 20 years.One of the 1st posts I did on this forum 2 years ago was about the disgraceful scenes at the Goodison Derby.It's funny when football violence,back in the 70's and early 80's,is discussed eveyone trawls up the usual..Millwall,West Ham,Birmingham,ManU etc,when one of the worst group of thick sculled losers happens to be our dead-head neighbours.Their hatred of all things Red even sinks to the level of hating the word Liverpool.The biased Everton view of Sunday's derby is laughable.

Yes I know they wont say they live in Liverpool they just say live on merseyside, they hate red nose day for comic relief and wear blue noses.
They will never buy a red car, or any red clothes.
They are so evil bitter and twisted, and its worse than ever now, they will not admit they where outclassed outplayed on sunday.
Yesterday on talksport they where saying that everton nor bolton should not get into europe, there bullying tactics is not football, Bolton only get 21 thousand at the reebok on a good day.

The long ball tactics what both teams use is really really boring and would send people to sleep, this fella on the radio said, they would do it out of spite to deprive good footballing teams like liverpool or newcastle a chance to play in europe, as they only want the money.
and there is noway everton should play in the UEFA or CL this was on the radio yesterday.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:04 pm

As I said in another thread, I had a quick look at a big-ish Everton forum yesterday and a third of the topics in the front index directly related to their hatred of Liverpool FC.

The also have a big thing against "Norwegians", "Woolies" and "OOTERS": a bit ironic in that every second Sunday there are a couple of Ryanair flights from Dublin ferrying Irish Everton supporters over and there are a number of Dutch Everton fans on bluekipper.

Whats more ironic is Bill Kenwright's attempt to break into the Chinese market and I remember during Euro 2004 there was a tv report from Bejing and Shanghai on Rooney-mania: it featured some Chinese people wearing Everton tops.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:11 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Whats more ironic is Bill Kenwright's attempt to break into the Chinese market and I remember during Euro 2004 there was a tv report from Bejing and Shanghai on Rooney-mania: it featured some Chinese people wearing Everton tops.

i think everton have a lot of chinese fans due to the fact that li tie plays for them. i think the guy must have a serious long term injury because i haven't seen him for ages. i remember last season that everton vs man city drew an audience of about 30m in china due to the involvement of li tie and sun jihai. :O
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:17 pm

Who was the other Chinese guy that signed for Everton around the same time as Lie Tie but only made a few appearances?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:20 pm

wun fuc all
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:22 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Bitter jealous horrible club :angry:

http://www.evertonians.net/Liverpoolfc.html

Does anyone know what their trophy room looks like?  Naah...didn't think so! :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:22 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Who was the other Chinese guy that signed for Everton around the same time as Lie Tie but only made a few appearances?

Wasn't it Li Weifeng or something like that? ???

I also remeber that striker called Qu Bo having a trial at Tottenham if I'm not mistaken.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:24 pm

taff wrote:wun fuc all

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion