Finnan arrested

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:09 pm

BTW, does anyone know the speed limit on the road in question?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:11 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:BTW, does anyone know the speed limit on the road in question?

yeah i travel down it regularly ???

what kind of a question is that? :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:42 pm

This is a load of bullsh1t imo. On the day of the incident the police said that Finnan wasn't guilty as Lando here pointed out in his post and now all of a sudden he's being arrested for dangerous driving after five or six months after the incident?!

Until this is confirmed by an official source I won't believe it,
Last edited by A.B. on Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby desperado0831 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:04 pm

Hallelujah - May god bless everyone in this world.

If finnan is sentence in jail , Carra will soon be switch to right back with Pablo Ibanez and John Welsh in the centre. This can't be true. :O
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:15 pm

A.B. wrote:This is a load of bullsh1t imo. On the day of the incident the police said that Finnan wasn't guilty as Lando here pointed out in his post and now all of a sudden he's being arrested for dangerous driving after five or six months after the incident?!

Until this is confirmed by an official source I won't believe it,

??? What official source its everywhere.
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?search=liverpool&name=
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:26 pm

:( this is sad.. a man has been killed, a family has suffrered a loss.. however there are sadly 100's of road accidents a year in which young children and older persons.. just walk out in front of cars.. and the drivers are not able to  stop in time ..

Hopefully Finnan was within speed limits and not under the influence.. my thoughts are with Finnan... for obvious reasons.. but lets not forget there has been a fatality.. somewhere, someone is grieving..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:28 pm

I've met Finnan a couple of times (he's from near where I work). he's often seen ambling around Wimbledon village, his dad drinks in the village club. I can tell you categorically that whatever the rights and wrongs of this case, and lets not forget that somebody died here, he is about as far removed from being an up his own jacksy loutish footballer that you can get.
If he wasn't a footballer he would probably work in local government or be an accountant or something. He's a thoroughly nice young fella who would go unnoticed absolutely anywhere to everyone but a very keen football fan.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:32 pm

bigmick wrote:I've met Finnan a couple of times (he's from near where I work). he's often seen ambling around Wimbledon village, his dad drinks in the village club. I can tell you categorically that whatever the rights and wrongs of this case, and lets not forget that somebody died here, he is about as far removed from being an up his own jacksy loutish footballer that you can get.
If he wasn't a footballer he would probably work in local government or be an accountant or something. He's a thoroughly nice young fella who would go unnoticed absolutely anywhere to everyone but a very keen football fan.

Totally agree Mick you couldnt meet a nicer bloke, and he is no way like any super star footballer, noway what so ever, ffs I dont even think he's given an interview this year.
As I said before the man walked out infront of his car, Finnan wasnt drunk the man was 81, I dont know why anyone wants to bring these charges 5-6 months later. :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:39 pm

I just hope for the sake of Finnan and the family of the poor old fella that everything gets put to bed quickly, and that the inquest finds that it was nothing more than a very tragic but everyday accident

agree Bigmick, Finnan always comes across as Mr mild mannered and not your average coke-snorting t*sser hanging around lapdancing bars all night
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:46 pm

why anyone wants to bring these charges 5-6 months later

I don't understand that either. I just hope that this gets sorted out quickly for Finnan's sake and the sake of the family of the man who died.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:50 pm

A.B. wrote:
why anyone wants to bring these charges 5-6 months later

I don't understand that either. I just hope that this gets sorted out quickly for Finnan's sake and the sake of the family of the man who died.

it's because the coroner's inquest was adjourned
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:12 pm

pity finnan n the fella.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby L-type » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:56 pm

I think it's the media trying to shake up our team oncer again.  They are like a bunch of leeches.  Feel sorry for the old man, but as trhe famous saying goes...

SH.IT HAPPENS!!
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:30 pm

banana wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:cant get over van persie either being arrested for raping a girl in rotterdam :oops: George best arrested for molesting a 13 year old, its been a crazy day in football :down:

Footballers are young lads with no formal education and with lots of money. They have little respect for others and think they are above the law.

Is that so?

Wrong again dickhead. Alot of good footballers are intelligent lads who were brought up properly, Steven Gerrard passed all of his GCSE's grade C to A which is WELL ABOVE the national average.
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:33 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:it wasnt Finnans fault though the old man walked out infront of his car, I just cant believe that he can be charged with this  :(

I'm sorry lyndsey but to say that is pathetic. You were simply not there so you haven't got a clue what happened. So basically you're making up that arguement. I don't care if thats what you "heard", you didn't see it so you are wrong to say that.

The easiest way to end up in jail is behind the wheel of a car. Its a :censored: lethal weapon and if you don't drive carefully then tuff :censored:. The fact of the matter is, no-one KNOWS what happened except Finnan and Witnesses, so whatever happens, happens.
115-1073096938

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion