Hansen's comments - To the BBC

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:12 am

The thing that really bugs me about Hansen is the way he thinks football hasnt changed since he played for LFC when the mentality, the science, the training, the tactics, everything has changed.  Im not dissing his playing career or denying that he was an excellent player by all accounts (tho i am too young to have ever seen him play) I think as a commentator he is one of the worst.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:12 pm

the way i look at it, if you walked the walk like he did - that allows you to talk the talk, whatever his view is about liverpool he certainly earned his right to speak out with his performances on the pitch. the days when he played were back when we liverpool fans still thought the word "hoof" had something to do with horses feet. the way he used to start our attacks and bring the ball out of defence no opposing fans would dare chant that at us. he was better on the ball than most teams creative midfielders.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion