Alan hansen/micheal owen - Hansen talks owen to chelsea

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby glenbuck patriot » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:30 pm

It's a long time since i've laste posted, I've been watching the RAFA Revolution from afar, but I can't accept people slagging Hansen (THE MOST KNOWLEDGABLE PUNDIT& LFC GOD), maybe his words have been taken out of context, the most forthright and accurate match summary has been done by the Echo tonight IMO, Unfortunatly we are STILL suffering from the Inherited squad afforded Mr Benitez, We ALL know in our hearts the current squad is not good enough to chalenge for the highest honours, Hansen has only pointed out that MO would have scored a bag-full for Chelsea up to now, Where's the decent in that....It's fact, FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW MO unfortunately wants to shine the bench in Madrid with his A R S E !, his decision, AH cannot be described in the same vein as Lawro who has unfortunately succumbed to being controversial at every opportunity....... Final words lay off Hansen...... IF ONLY WE HAD HIM NOW!
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby kindaconfused » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:32 pm

Hey Redrider

I don't have a problem with what they say, but I think I'm in the minority on the forum! Yer see I can listen to what they say and filter out what I don't agree with. Just imagine if I agreed with everything they said it would be so boring and I would end up of the forum more! ???
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:34 pm

:D What does Biffa think of Lawros gay tash :devil:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:41 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya

Biffa says there's some lucky woman out there who has to wake up to that every morning. I hate it when the tash catches food and any stray nosepickings :)
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:42 pm

I have the greatest respect for Hansen as an LFC Player, however, as most people at the club seem to be offering Owen a way out of his current dilema by saying you will always be welcome back here. Hansen is making that difficult for him by effectively saying it would be a sign of failure for a proud lad. Effectively driving him to stay abroad or consider Chelsea. If Hansen want's to show some respect for the people who made him and respected him as a player he should not try to counter the Popular view at Anfield.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfused » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:42 pm

glenbuck patriot

I like yer style if only I could write as well, nice thread and it just happens to coincide with my views :D
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:44 pm

kindaconfused wrote:cisses_gona_get_ya

Biffa says there's some lucky woman out there who has to wake up to that every morning. I hate it when the tash catches food and any stray nosepickings :)

:glare:I said gay tash dont think its a woman who he wakes up to every mornin :devil:
And that b#stard john motson and his scruffy manky sheepy aswell he can f#ck off with his anti liverpool comments hate him :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:52 pm

Wow, watching Match of the Day must be a trial for you Cisse !!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:08 pm

I thought Lawero got rid of the tash.  ???

In fairness to Lawerson and Hansen, they're only being objective and while it hurts Liverpool fans, it wouldn't be good punditry if they were cheerleaders for their former club.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:29 pm

Redrider wrote:I take it that your not too keen on Lawrenson ?

You got it mate, he never has a good thing to say about us considering he's an ex-red!  :angry:

He's a gobsh1te3
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ade » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:36 pm

Redrider wrote:SG. Has held out a massive Olive Branch to MO and said comeback. Plus, don't worry I'm not going to Spain, even for my holidays !

yeah, I was curious about SG's comments. i might be wrong, but does a player with an injury, out of training, not gonna be near the first team for 6 weeks at least, just happen to be asked to go into an interview with the press (when he's got little new to say about anything, in his condition) and start talking about Owen?

Maybe he's been asked by rafa to pop along to the press room and stick out the olive branch. Who better, especially if it would appear to owen that if Gerrard is making that bridge, Gerrard himself is suggesting he would still be there if/when Owen comes back next summer.

I said it when Owen went and i believe it even more every week. he will quit Madrid next summer.
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:30 pm

..nothing wrong with objective comments.. but Lawrenson and Hansen have said noting positive about the Boss... the new palyers etc.. Mcmahon's another one.. he was gobsh*ting on sky the other day.. respect to them as players.. but have u ever heard Dalglish or Barnes right the club off or dismiss the efforts of the new Boss.. who is respected in managerial circles... ?

In terms of Radio commentray .. I listen to "talk sport"  .. its fair and factual.. the BBC is so Mancshite obsessed it's getting silly...
Last edited by zarababe on Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:07 am

zarababe wrote:..nothing wrong with objective comments.. but Lawrenson and Hansen have said noting positive about the Boss... the new palyers etc.. Mcmahon's another one.. he was gobsh*ting on sky the other day.. respect to them as players.. but have u ever heard Dalglish or Barnes right the club off or dismiss the efforts of the new Boss.. who is respected in managerial circles... ?

In terms of Radio commentray .. I listen to "talk sport"  .. its fair and factual.. the BBC is so Mancshite obsessed it's getting silly...

They are all manc obsessed zara even when they dont play looney tunes is everywhere :glare:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:18 am

Paul C wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Lawro with that stupid f#ckin gay tash can all go f#ck themselves grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

LMAO  :D

Well said Lyndz, I fookin have Lawrensen, forkin sh1tar5e  :angry:

you HAVE lawrenson?

in what sense did you HAVE him?  are you a knob jockey?

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:41 am

fivecups wrote:Owen started for Real last night. He was subbed after 52 mins with a muscle injury and is now a doubt for the international at the weekend.

muscle injury my ******! he played trash and thats all
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion