Sky sports comments - Comments after the game today

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby philchampionsl2005 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:13 am

i was watching the after match talking today after an average game where the jammy chelski won again. And the sky sports pundits, richard keys, niall quinn, slaphead ray wilkins and always red andy gray were talking about the title challengers and the usually i'll clean your :censored: chelsea, when the came to Liverpool. The comments :censored: me off so badly, Niall quin said no to challenging for the title and said if stevie g would have left Liverpool this summer we would have only been a top ten side and maybe even struggled for that, also he siad that tottenham can challenge for the title and should be in top four, lost any respect i had for this man.Wilkins said where where in with a chance but only with stevie. And andy gray said that we havn't made good enough signings this summer only additions to the squad which in a little case i agree we have not made any signings that would scare the top three, but how i would love us to prove them so wrong.
philchampionsl2005

Postby Afroman » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:17 am

Niall quin said no to challenging for the title and said if stevie g would have left Liverpool this summer we would have only been a top ten side

What a bend.er. Struggle for a top ten without Stevie hah :angry:
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby malone » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:18 am

but then again do we really need to make superstar signings, since we r the champions of europe.   all we need really is addition to the squad to make it stronger and thats what rafa has given us a stronger squad.  as for the starting eleven we have proven that we can be the best in europe with the starting eleven we have now.
malone

Postby stoney » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:19 am

Top 10 side? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: . Niall Quinn obviously knows :censored: all. Man must be on crack.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrTNT » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:50 am

Niall Quinn is :bump if he thinks we would only be a top ten side without Stevie G.  Fu.cking a$$hole!!!!!!!!
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:08 am

Sounds like a bit of a co*k to me. Stupid ex-a*se tw*t. Fecker is probably too busy sniffing glue to realise what day it is. W*nker.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:13 am

Top ten side? The same top ten side that won more games without Gerrard in the line up than they did with Gerrard?

Tottenham to challenge for the title?! :D :laugh: :D :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:17 am

Some Ex players make you wonder if their stupid or just haven't a clue , then they open their mouths and remove all doubt :D

Good point on the stats without Gerard AB, you have been busy in the close season haven;t you :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:18 am

Good point on the stats without Gerard AB, you have been busy in the close season haven;t you

Cheeky fecker. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:36 am

some commentators just LOVE to knock Liverpool.  Remember the Champions league final?  Andy Gray and his "game well and truly over....and i hate saying that"...... :D

although Thomo is always fighting our corner, even 3-0 down to AC milan at half time, he said "You gota believe" and Believed we did  :buttrock
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:45 am

some commentators just LOVE to knock Liverpool.  Remember the Champions league final?  Andy Gray and his "game well and truly over....and i hate saying that"...... :D

although Thomo is always fighting our corner, even 3-0 down to AC milan at half time, he said "You gota believe" and Believed we did

I loved his reaction when we scored the second and third goal.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby skipper » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:55 am

We shouldn't care much about what those pundits say.  Once we get the premiership trophy, we can go and shove it in their faces.  That'll teach them to never ever go against mighty Liverpool Football Club.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby looprevil » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:51 am

Screw the critics and the so called pundits.  I like the additions we've made so far and one thing they are forgetting, we have rafa leading the way, after the CL last year they should never count us out.
looprevil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rafa Revolution » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:05 am

when do we need the pundits on our side. we do our talking on the field...like winning the Champions League!
Bill Shankly after beating Everton in the '71 cup semi : "Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands and cut a hole in the lid."
Red Rafa Revolution

Postby Siddy454 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:23 am

The londoners are always like dat there are even worse on talksport wen they are talking about liverpool just to giv u ataste of wot its like they say a ground share would be the best thing that could happen to liverpool
1892 - 2005 - Liverpool F.C

18 League Titles
6 F.A Cups
7 League Cups                         
5 European Cups
3 UEFA Cups
3 European Super Cups
1 Super Cup
14 Charity Shields
Y.N.W.A
Siddy454

Next