Racists fined & banned - Here here for swift justice

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:02 pm

I think the English media over reacted, players getting stick- whats new.

Beckham had songs about F*cking his wife, Manu have Munich songs, LFC suffer Hillsborough songs, England fans sang anti Irish songs (before ripping up the stadium) and Irish fans boo anyone that played for Rangers.

Go to a Celtic - Rangers game for a bit of bigotary. I'm sure some people find it offensive but I think talk of players walking off the pitch because the fans hurt their feelings is ridiculous.

Now don't go "your racist" on me, I know its wrong to do it but don't see that its worse than other horrible chants.

A cover for a ****** England team/performance?

I'll play a game for €50k a week and you can slag me, my family, colour, country etc etc.

Get on with it!
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:20 pm

If the BNP get votes, they deserve seats (as much as I dislike them).

I know Racism is bad but why is it then ok to call French people frogs, even on this site I have read GH  and Henry called Frogs.

If anyone thinks that it is ok to slag off a foreigner but not somebody who is black, then that person is just plain stupid.

BTW, in America, calling somebody "black" is racist. I mean if somebody black said I'm white I wouldn't freak out.

I'm sure there are gay footballers but they are too scared of the bigotary they'd suffer. Where are the Muslim and Jewish players?

Don't get me wrong, all bigotary is bad, I just cannot see how race is worse than sex, sexual preference, country, religion etc
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:17 pm

just heard that the spanish FA have been fined £44,000 for the racist chanting against england players. i'm sorry but £44,000 is a f#cking joke. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:26 pm

stmichael wrote:just heard that the spanish FA have been fined £44,000 for the racist chanting against england players. i'm sorry but £44,000 is a f#cking joke. :angry:

yeah i know, i mean what the hell is that small fine gonna do to change anything, they should have to play behind closed doors like roma did
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:24 am

... interesting to to hear the English FA's resposne in which their statement following the announcement of this fine.. was one of "we must" accept FiFA's judgement.. "must" clearly being the operative word..

.. The very least would indeed have been a match behind closed doors.. since the national coach's racist comments about Henry were not dealt with by the same federation... a fine wud at least hurt the ppl who did this.. the fans...

.. they have been warned now though.. a repeat performance... and serious action will follow..
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion