TO ALL YOU GAY W#NK##S THAT SUPPORT THE MANCS - Read this...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC4EVER » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:07 pm

You all really are sad losers, I mean why cant you go to Utd's site and chat with your other fellow sh*theads. Dont you have anything else to do other than waste your time writing messages here. I know you will say, cos we want to p#ss you off, but basically your fat, ugly losers who have never seen Man Utd play. Dont say you have because you could just make it up so its a waste of time but no doubt you'll say it anyway.

Just look at our history and you'll see what a great club we have. What good managers other than Fergunson have you had. We've had Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly. You've never had a full Englishman that was actually good and the only way you do well is because you have loads of money from your s##t ***** chairman to buy great players. What about Hyypia and Henchoz? We got them for nothing and all you have is Laurent Blanc and Rio. You got Rio for 30 million which just proves my point. All you have is money! Thats how you are as shyte as you are.

And what about your youth academy? Terrible. Name a few players who have come out of there and made a reputation for themselves? No-one.

Come back from that you wannabe f**kers.
"Winning isnt everything. Its the only thing"
LFC4EVER

Postby tockycol » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:41 pm

Alex this is for you and your other manc tart devil,
I doubt very much that either of you surport Man u, because you seem to spend a lot of time in here.
I would never dream of going into another teams forum  why on earth you are both not in a man u room gloating to each other is beyond me.
you try to hurt us reds with the your last ten or so years of success but you fall flat on your ar#e every time.
as no other english club can live with our glorious history and the rest of the boys and girls in this forum are true surporters  who know their football and are not silly glory hunters like your good self.
i can live with banter i can live with true man u fans i can even live with everton fans (god forgive me for writing that name) but i cant live with pilicks like you, so u slag us off all u want tw't  the truth is you'll never be as good as us and u know it.
tockycol

Postby . » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:29 pm

and 1 more thing alex

just  try growing up a bit will you

Postby LFC4EVER » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:43 pm

To say  we got Hyypia and Henchoz for free was a figure of speech, we got them for a few million each. But seriously, why do you come on here. Did they ban you on other sites cos you spoke shyte about Utd and know f*ck all about them. YOUR BOTH SO SAD.

And you call Blanc a player? Blanc is cr#p! And before you start talkin about our defence, which team had the best defensive record in BOTH 2000/2001 and 2001/2002 in the league? Liverpool. Will you both f*ck off and stop wasting our time.

PS: Why dont one of the Moderators block these a##holes?
"Winning isnt everything. Its the only thing"
LFC4EVER

Postby supersub » Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:59 pm

It's great to see those losers from mancville have had a good verbal bashing over the last week or so.Perhaps devil and his bum-chum alex will remove themselves from this forum now.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby jaypap » Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:39 am

lads
ive had a great time putting those hopeless loser mancs in their place, but i agree, much of it is childish and unnessesary....frankly, i dont mind them coming on our site, provided they are objective and arent just looking to be abusive...but when they are smug and abusive they'll get the same in return from me thats 4 sure......
jaypap

Postby supersub » Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:55 pm

Another bitter and twisted manc joins the forum.He claims not to be scum but doesn't take long to prove he is.He likes to call himself u**ted and he is one big ted.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby U.N.I.T.E.D » Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:20 pm

Through our 'poor' youth system we have produced some of the finest players in the premiership, Scholes, Giggs, O'Shea, Butt, Neville Bros and madrids david beckham. doesn't seem like a poor youth system to me. Other than SIR alex ferguson we have had 1 other GREAT manager in SIR matt busby, granted atkinson, Sexton, Doherty etc.. may not of been as good as SAF and SMB but they were decent managers. I dont want to disrespect liverpool's past because, yes, your history is great but at the same time ours aint to shabby and our future looks brighter than yours. Rio ain't as bad as people say, besides he was part of the best defence in the premiership this year. Never liked Blanc, was too old wen he came here and am glad he has retired as people will remember his ***** ups at united more than his terrific career prior to joining utd. p.s supersub, your the one who is bitter and twisted 'mate' call me scum all you want but the fact is you only believe we are scum because we are currently a better side than you. sooner you admit it the sooner you'll realise that liverpool ain't that great no more
U.N.I.T.E.D

Postby supersub » Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:40 pm

Reference to scum is to your lack of decency when posting,your lack of respect to ordinary 'true football supporters and a lack of respect to ordinary people.My references to you are not football orientated,it is because you spewed such vicious bile at 'scousers' because they are from Liverpool.Your evidence is based on pure racist bigotry not on actual fact.Therein lies the grounding for my assumption that you to,belong to the,albeit a minority,scum fraternity.Football doesn't enter into my reckoning with you because your not a football supporter,just a follower of manu.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby brazilianguy » Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:43 pm

hey! now don't call them scum! they've won the intercontinental cup AND produced talent like the Neville brothers... and of course their future look better than liverpool's... Giggs is of course getting younger as years pass by and also they don't spend the money they have in unknowns like Sami Hyypia or John Arne Riise... they spend it on big names and get Veron for 28M pounds... of course that way they'll never run out of money... well.... maybe they can produce some more Neville brothers so they can challenge when their money dry up
brazilianguy

Postby supersub » Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:36 pm

I'm 2 lines in and your bigotry shows.Wisecracks by Atkinson,Keegan Etc.,thinking 'Oh it's only a joke' is wrong.Yes it's racist just as Irish jokes,black jokes,'Paki' jokes and other disgusting attempts at demeaning others through laughter,is racist.Your reference to 'in-bred' scousers,your vile language and your obvious lack of social knowledge leaves me with no option other than to presume you are a racist  and a bigot.Youv'e written nothing to contradict any of my assumptions.When you start ranting and raving later in your piece one can only assume you are going nuts.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby brazilianguy » Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:06 am

About getting players on a cheap....
*cough* Kewell *cough*
Veron may be important to Man Utd (I don't care about watching their games.... unlike some people who watch friendlies against Cologne and stuff...) but he certainly isn't worth 28 M... and neither is Heskey worth 11 M....

the other players you mentioned were bought before the transfer market went crazy with the big money transfers...

Just a bit about UEFA Cup....
Ronaldinho could play in the CL.... but instead went to a UEFA Cup contender....

Seriously now
Not all scousers are thieves and I'm sure you know that (even though you're a Man Utd supporter - you know how to glory hunt so you should know not every scouser is a thief)
brazilianguy

Postby gaz31 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:33 am

whats the difference between a scouser and batman?
batman can go out without robbin..... :D  :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:20 am

Why has my post gone? ???
82-1074641017

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:22 am

This was the very first thread posted in General Chat as I recall.
jonnymac1979

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion