Beat the mancs again - Why ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JohnBull » Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:57 pm

Great result,great performance by "the cost nothing"'s. Before anyone uses this game as a defence for the Gallic Gobshyte ask yourself why the same team, with the same players (even the cr#p ones), cannot do this every time?
It is all to do with motivation, if you cannot do it for yourself - do it for a reason!
I wish we played the Mancs every week, they are the most over-rated side I've ever seen.
SCOUSER FOULED!! Penalty !!! SCOUSER SCORES!!!!
Say NO More!!!
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:34 pm

Murphy hails from Cheshire, so hardly a scouser, but I agree that its down to the Manager to make sure its same old every week, not just big games.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:38 pm

Murphy a scouser? lol

The cost nothings ay???

You don't think Hyypia and Riise played superbly well then? Don't you think Hamann put himself about either?

Hmmm.
115-1073096938

Postby Steph Gleave » Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:04 pm

Great result but i have to agree with John why do we persist with the same watse of space every week fair enough the team does us scouser's proud what more could we ask for beating the scum again on there own patch but once again Milan was overlooked for rubbish like Heskey,Bruno need i say more:D
Steph Gleave

Postby mrcool2003 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:43 am

i would tend to agree with them

yes great win, but ask yourself this, man utd have been sh##e all season when u look at it, and we 18 points behind them

its not about beating man utd once a season, its about challenging for the league, and arsenal did the double against us, so did charlton which is laughable, roll on next season, can't see houllier getting the sack til the end of next season, if im wrong about liverpools title chances next season then i hope i am, but at the min i can't see them doing it
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion