Europa league latest

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:34 pm

Interesting draw there's a good chance we could actually meet Bayer Leverkusen in the final !  :buttrock

Europa League draw recap
published at 12:19
12:19
Quarter-finals:

AC Milan v Roma

Liverpool v Atalanta

Bayer Leverkusen v West Ham

Benfica v Marseille

Semi-finals:

Benfica or Marseille v Liverpool or Atalanta

AC Milan or Roma v Bayer Leverkusen or West Ham

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:48 pm

We have a great chance of making it to the final. I hope Leverkusen get knocked out early as I don't fancy meeting Alonso with all the backstory it will bring.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:02 pm

kazza » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:48 pm wrote:We have a great chance of making it to the final. I hope Leverkusen get knocked out early as I don't fancy meeting Alonso with all the backstory it will bring.

They obviously must be half decent to be 10 points clear of Bayern but with 5 minutes to go last night they were on the verge of going out to Qarabag.
If we are complacent we will undoubtedly get turfed out on our @rses but honestly the trophy looks ours to lose.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:54 pm

Over here, there was a report that IF Rangers made it to the final, their fans would be dumped in Croke Park. Well, those who couldn't get into the Aviva of course. The irony of it. In Croke Park of all places. You'd have to Google the reasons why that was just insanity of the highest order.
They're out anyway, all academic. They're shyte, that's why they're out. The SPL is just shyte anyway
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:30 pm

bunglemark2 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:54 pm wrote:Over here, there was a report that IF Rangers made it to the final, their fans would be dumped in Croke Park. Well, those who couldn't get into the Aviva of course. The irony of it. In Croke Park of all places. You'd have to Google the reasons why that was just insanity of the highest order.
They're out anyway, all academic. They're shyte, that's why they're out. The SPL is just shyte anyway

Here’s a piece that was on Sky Sports News about the situation mate
https://youtu.be/QYm0LZT7_8w?feature=shared
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:39 pm

bunglemark2 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:54 pm wrote:Over here, there was a report that IF Rangers made it to the final, their fans would be dumped in Croke Park. Well, those who couldn't get into the Aviva of course. The irony of it. In Croke Park of all places. You'd have to Google the reasons why that was just insanity of the highest order.

Heard something about croker opening up for fans to watch the final alright. The GAA are such a greedy bunch mate. All them years hating on the foreign game! Surely you remember the grief if you played both  :laugh:  but no bother to cash in when it suits them either, even if it meant opening the doors to that.

If the did run both sports in this country we would probably have won a major tournament by now!!  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion