GEORGINIO WIJNALDUM - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:10 am

Judging by the amount of times you look something up and post it to prove someone wrong I’d say you didn’t find much either
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:55 am

kazza » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:10 am wrote:Judging by the amount of times you look something up and post it to prove someone wrong I’d say you didn’t find much either

It was all over Twitter all through last season from multiple people

Why are people just dismissing what Gini is saying ?

Twitter alone is full of horrific toxic supposed fans - the other day there were some wishing Henry was dead just so the club could be sold to Saudis ?!

Have you not see how England fans reacted towards players when they lost recently ? Do you not see how that also happens at club level

Gini is right - there is a section of toxic social media fans for every club
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:02 pm

But that's just the thing, there's toxic "fans" in every club that abuse a lot of players and Gini was no exception. Not that I aprove of it but it's unfortunately a pretty normal phenomenon nowadays and a player most likely won't change that by switching clubs. All of our players could complain about the same thing. His "excuses" for leaving the club and going for the money are lame and he should just shut up.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:42 pm

damjan193 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:02 pm wrote:But that's just the thing, there's toxic "fans" in every club that abuse a lot of players and Gini was no exception. Not that I aprove of it but it's unfortunately a pretty normal phenomenon nowadays and a player most likely won't change that by switching clubs. All of our players could complain about the same thing. His "excuses" for leaving the club and going for the money are lame and he should just shut up.

He didn’t use it as an excuse for leaving the club - why are people saying that , and why can he not speak up against people abusing him online ?
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion