All new official Klopp thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:20 pm

I'm sure you'll all tell me it's utter b0ll0x, but I'm reading rumours of a punch up after the Leicester game between Robbo and Alisson, split lip for Robbo, Klopp saying "F**k this" and saying he's off...
Anyone else read anything like that?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:43 pm

Yes it’s ***** being spread by Mancs and Bitters on Twitter
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Franky000 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:21 pm

Just a bunch of losers trying to stir things up
Franky000

Postby Franky000 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:23 pm

Btw, I wrote Klopp a letter (remember those?) after his mum died, for support on and off the field....I got the idea from another forum. Would be cool if some of you did the same. Might seem fanboyish, but with a lack of crowd, i'm sure he could do with all the support he can get.  If you're not a fan of letters you can use Moonpig

Jürgen Klopp
Liverpool Football Club
AXA Training Centre
4 Quarryside Drive
Liverpool
L33 6XW
Franky000

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:03 pm

I wrote to Rafa during the dark days of H&G, I couriered it from Brazil to his house and he signed for it. Even by my standards it was a magical letter telling him how many scousers and LFC fans worldwide needed him to fight for club on behalf of the fans. I'd like to think it helped to delay his departure. That said It didn't get lost in a torrent of letters sent to the training ground...
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:46 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:20 pm wrote:I'm sure you'll all tell me it's utter b0ll0x, but I'm reading rumours of a punch up after the Leicester game between Robbo and Alisson, split lip for Robbo, Klopp saying "F**k this" and saying he's off...

Even if true that type of stuff has gone on in dressing rooms from time immemorial, not just in the pro game either, just part of football, soon blows over.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:30 pm

I think all the media, officials, the FA, The rival Fans all want to make life as hard as they can for Klopp.. And it's all through jealousy.

We are a threat every year under Klopp for trophies and no one wants to see Liverpool back on top for whatever reason.

I honestly feel like there's a agenda against Klopp, and against this club.. And they would love to pressure him to either walk out or for him to get sacked to watch us fall back into a mediocre team.

We need to back Klopp till the end.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:05 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:46 pm wrote:
bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:20 pm wrote:I'm sure you'll all tell me it's utter b0ll0x, but I'm reading rumours of a punch up after the Leicester game between Robbo and Alisson, split lip for Robbo, Klopp saying "F**k this" and saying he's off...

Even if true that type of stuff has gone on in dressing rooms from time immemorial, not just in the pro game either, just part of football, soon blows over.

I remember once on a college team I played for a fight broke out between two players, it had been bubbling up for a while and the coach let the players fight even saying “let them fight”, as if to get it out of their system. As it happened the team hit a good vein of form after that as if having shed all that tension, it can be beneficial sometimes or drive divisions other times.

Andy Cole and Sherringham did not say a word to each other for years, all because one poached a goal from another in training, it didn’t stop them performing for the sake of the team though.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:40 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:30 pm wrote:I honestly feel like there's a agenda against Klopp, and against this club.. And they would love to pressure him to either walk out or for him to get sacked to watch us fall back into a mediocre team.

We're champions. It's how it is. And how it has always been for the teams at the top. Everyone wants to knock you off your perch.

Klopp has my full support. We could finish outside the top 10 and I wouldn't shift. He's a club hero and he's earnt the time to sort this out. And when we bounce back, it'll be all the sweeter  :buttrock
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:08 am

kazza » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:05 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:46 pm wrote:

I remember once on a college team I played for a fight broke out between two players, it had been bubbling up for a while and the coach let the players fight even saying “let them fight”, as if to get it out of their system. As it happened the team hit a good vein of form after that as if having shed all that tension, it can be beneficial sometimes or drive divisions other times.

Andy Cole and Sherringham did not say a word to each other for years, all because one poached a goal from another in training, it didn’t stop them performing for the sake of the team though.

They had fallen out before they even ended up at United Kazza. Cole made his debut for England coming on for Sherringham and Teddy snubbed him on the touchline  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Not sure of the details as I heard it on tv but the point remains the same, people that don’t like each other can perform for the team.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Reg » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:03 pm wrote:I wrote to Rafa during the dark days of H&G, I couriered it from Brazil to his house and he signed for it. Even by my standards it was a magical letter telling him how many scousers and LFC fans worldwide needed him to fight for club on behalf of the fans. I'd like to think it helped to delay his departure. That said It didn't get lost in a torrent of letters sent to the training ground...

Reg, just out of interest , did you get a response ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:36 pm

Yeah he told me to mind my own feckin' business.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:20 pm

Reg » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:36 pm wrote:Yeah he told me to mind my own feckin' business.

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza » Thu May 13, 2021 5:56 am

[url] https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... TJ8l2bvFAo[

"The only thing I am interested in, and I said this earlier when I arrived here, I am not interested in being the coach of the best team in the world.

"I am interested in being the coach of the team who can beat the best team in the world.  :bowdown
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion