All new official Klopp thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:04 pm

Condolences to Klopp and family.

Some things are just more important than football. No one knows what an individual is going through personally.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby mramo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:12 am

Based on this sad news, I for one forgive Klopp and for the teams poor form, as his mindset has been elsewhere in the past 2 months.

Most likely a death the family knew was going to occur over a long period. Lately we have seen how snappy he has become on interviews and aggressive to officials.
mramo

Postby kazza » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:01 am

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1396146/Liverpool-transfer-latest-news-Jurgen-Klopp-Michael-Edwards-update-SNT

Basically saying there is tension between Klopp and the owners. Not a good time for Klopp right now, I hope he hangs in there until things improve. When my mum died I was different (sad/tense/angry/loss of patience with others) for probably six months.

I wish there was fans at matches so we can sing his name.
Last edited by kazza on Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:06 am

Realistically the players dip[ in performance isn't due to Klopps Ma passing away is it? So sympathy for the boss but battering ManUtd would have been a better way to cheer up the boss rather than adding to his problems.

I'm sure there's currently friction between Klopp and Edwards and/or the owners. Klopp has 100% information on the status of the squad, we the fans work on rumours so I've we're worried basis rumours then I'm sure Klopp is very concerned about both the current situation and the owners willingness or otherwise to splash some cash.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:26 pm

kazza » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:01 am wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1396146/Liverpool-transfer-latest-news-Jurgen-Klopp-Michael-Edwards-update-SNT

Basically saying there is tension between Klopp and the owners. Not a good time for Klopp right now, I hope he hangs in there until things improve. When my mum died I was different (sad/tense/angry/loss of patience with others) for probably six months.

Some nobody journalist who is basing his entire article on another article in the S*n. No one should give it any time.
Eagle

Postby kazza » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Eagle » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:26 am wrote:
kazza » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:01 am wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1396146/Liverpool-transfer-latest-news-Jurgen-Klopp-Michael-Edwards-update-SNT

Some nobody journalist who is basing his entire article on another article in the S*n. No one should give it any time.

Maybe but surely Klopp really wanted a quality defender, either in January or even last summer
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Simple question: Who is TAA's back up?   Who is Robbo's? The Greek who looked very sickly as he came on last week. Hardly inspiring.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:40 pm

The article is based on an article from the Scum ?!
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:56 am

I doubt that rag got anything from anyone associated with the club.

In saying that though he has looked really frustrated lately and it could be down to the situation with his mother but he cannot be happy with the way we fell apart this season. European champions, World Club champions and Premier League champions to fighting for a top 4 place. Yes injury problems are largely responsible but he's no fool and realises just as much as we do that half of those players weren't reliable or good enough in the first place. I doubt we will do much in the summer either so I hope and pray he doesn't decide that this is as far as he can take us. If he does we are royally fooked  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:41 am

If we can get players back that will help enormously, having Virgil back at the heart of our defence, Fab in midfield as Thiago’s partner and Jota breathing down the necks of the front 3 we’d look a different side. We have a lot of players who are getting on a bit but no way would we be worrying about finishing in the top 4 if everyone was fit and available.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Kenny Dalglish's son on Jurgen Klopp
"Jürgen Klopp is without doubt the best thing that has happened to Liverpool in recent history. I wouldn’t swap anyone in the world for him.
"It is heartbreaking seeing what he is going through. Sending love, strength and one of his big hugs to him. Family is everything.
"Liverpool is made for him and he was made for Liverpool. The road is never straight but there is nobody better to lead this football club than him.
"I don’t care where we finish. All I care about is Jürgen getting through this and seeing those glorious white teeth smiling again."
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:55 pm

YNWA Boss
Attachments
6BE1C2BC-2D60-4506-A8C1-7CE2C1F6FC28.jpeg
6BE1C2BC-2D60-4506-A8C1-7CE2C1F6FC28.jpeg (108.7 KiB) Viewed 861 times
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:40 pm

That’s great that, superb stuff, well done to those lads and all involved.
:buttrock
As Paul Dalglish says as well who cares where we finish, we’ve won the league, in fact we were 10 millimetres away from winning back to back titles and could have easily won back to back CL’s as well. Jurgen is the 21st century Bill Shankly and just like Bill he will be backed to the hilt by the fans through the bad times as well as the good.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:44 pm

To be fair apart from City all the other teams are dropping points. We could still salvage 2nd if we get our act together.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:38 pm

Great support for Klopp.. well in.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion