aston villa v LIVERPOOL Sun 4th Oct 7.15pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:25 pm

chriserfolg » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:15 am wrote:Villans took full advantage of the high defensive line . Why Kloop didn't notice and proceed to make necessary changes is mind boggling , yes some players went missing but not changing the game plan did huge damage as well . The lose is painful and downright embrassing and hopefully the team gets a huge wake up

It goes back to not having a plan B again. Jurgen's plan B is to keep doing the same thing but make a change or 2. He wont be overly bothered about the high line either but will go mental over the fact we gave it away so cheaply the other end and didnt press quick enough to get it back.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:05 pm

I felt physically sick when Villa scored their 5th goal and actually switched of the TV.

BUT , Some of the reactions in here are f*cking laughable !

We had a nightmare of a game and many are seemingly just forgetting how the team has performed for the last three seasons and are now throwing bricks at players and alarmingly one of the best managers we've ever had !

League Champions ! Champions League Winners ! World Champions ! and now after one admittedly disastrous and embarrassing performance people are actually questioning and criticising Klopps tactics and ability ?

f*cking Jokers who don't deserve him   :angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:37 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:25 am wrote:Given Shaq has now tested positive for Covid it makes you wonder if half the team didn’t have it on Sunday!

I think there might be something in this.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Franky000 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:58 pm

Still hurting from this...I just hope we can put things right vs the blueshite
Franky000

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games