I almost became a deceased redman last March

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dundreamin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:22 am

This is going to be a very special season for me as I could of not been here. I think this is going to be a very special season for the club too I can feel it. Here's to every reds fan let our wishes come true in season 2013-2014.YNWA
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Homebooby » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:12 am

Glad to see you haven't given up on the board mate :)

Indeed, this is gonna be a great season. Good luck everyone. Get behind the team and have as much fun as possible.
Homebooby

Postby dundreamin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:55 am

Today's result made me feel better than any pill or stay in hospital could. If we keep this up I'll be well in no time. RIP SHANKLY YNWA
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:05 am

dundreamin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:55 am wrote:Today's result made me feel better than any pill or stay in hospital could. If we keep this up I'll be well in no time. RIP SHANKLY YNWA

YNWA

:bowdown
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Been off the forum of late. Had a health setback but hopefully it's sorted now. Been put on sick until March 2014 at the very eariest which is enough to make anyone ill. Trying to live on £86 a week is very hard. But to Cameron and his evil government am a scrounger although I have served 6 years of my life.for this country. What a joke
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:28 am

Hi all am back on the forum. Had quite a health set back in the last 6 weeks. The NHS is one of the really best things this country has left. The dedication of the staff is unbeliveable the over priced, over paid prima donnas that call themselfs profressional footballers should spend a month working for the NHS on there pay. I owe my life to my GP and Aintree hospital 4 times this year. And if I ever get fit enough to do a little work I would do voluntary work for the NHS, as my GP says I won't work full time again which is hard to come to terms with. Anyway the Norwich game has cheered me up. YNWA
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:36 am

dundreamin » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:28 am wrote:Hi all am back on the forum. Had quite a health set back in the last 6 weeks. The NHS is one of the really best things this country has left. The dedication of the staff is unbeliveable the over priced, over paid prima donnas that call themselfs profressional footballers should spend a month working for the NHS on there pay. I owe my life to my GP and Aintree hospital 4 times this year. And if I ever get fit enough to do a little work I would do voluntary work for the NHS, as my GP says I won't work full time again which is hard to come to terms with. Anyway the Norwich game has cheered me up. YNWA

Good to hear you're on the mend fella. :)

If want cheering up, just watch Luis goals again and think about the quality of the goals he's scored this year. He's making players like van Persie, Rooney and Aguero look extremely average.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Get well soon Dunder, i'm so sorry to hear about your condition
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Good to hear your still in the fight DD, stay frosty and fly the friendly mate
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:32 pm

dundreamin » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:18 pm wrote:Been off the forum of late. Had a health setback but hopefully it's sorted now. Been put on sick until March 2014 at the very eariest which is enough to make anyone ill. Trying to live on £86 a week is very hard. But to Cameron and his evil government am a scrounger although I have served 6 years of my life.for this country. What a joke

Good to hear things are on the up mate. The teams current performances are a good tonic for any illness. I don't think that Cameron actually regards the likes of you as scrounger for one minute. He's got his faults but I don't think he is quite that bad. Anyway onwards and upwards and have a good Christmas.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Previous