Man city will win the league

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
metalhead wrote:Tevez is one f*cking c*nt

Man City should just terminate his contract and sue him

agree with your sentiments, but City have brought this on themselves.

Care to clarify ?  ???

On any level, refusing to play when your employed to do exactly that is just about as bad as it gets !

Tevez can feel aggrieved and justified as much as he likes but as long as he is taking the money then he simply cannot refuse to play !

What next ?

Football is losing its marbles when players can decide whether to turn out for the team !

:oops:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:11 am

Dalglish wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
metalhead wrote:Tevez is one f*cking c*nt

Man City should just terminate his contract and sue him

agree with your sentiments, but City have brought this on themselves.

Care to clarify ?  ???

On any level, refusing to play when your employed to do exactly that is just about as bad as it gets !

Tevez can feel aggrieved and justified as much as he likes but as long as he is taking the money then he simply cannot refuse to play !

What next ?

Football is losing its marbles when players can decide whether to turn out for the team !

:oops:

When you throw insane amounts of money at footballers to join your club then it’s only a matter of time before their demands become equally insane. Tevez is bored and now he's acting like a prat to force his move.

He only joined man city ‘cos they offered more than DOUBLE what other clubs were offering him. What’s more, he was given even MORE cash (a one off payment) to retract his previous transfer request. He simply has no respect for the club and City have encouraged it by bowing to insane wage requests and one off payments to keep people happy.

That’s why they wont win the league, and why they will struggle to get out of the group stage of the champions league. It’s a circus.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:21 am

Its a circus that is for sure. I think the best thing City can do is leave him to rot until January

I agree with your prediction that they won't win the League and you need more than a group of football mercenaries to do well in Europe.

Sadly the team who will benefit most from their chaotic style will be Man Spew ! ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:30 am

Dalglish wrote:Its a circus that is for sure. I think the best thing City can do is leave him to rot until January

I agree with your prediction that they won't win the League and you need more than a group of football mercenaries to do well in Europe.

Sadly the team who will benefit most from their chaotic style will be Man Spew ! ???

i agree, it's not positive. But Man City are baying to the whims of spoilt brats and wondering why they are treating them like idiots.

Tevez should be fined, sacked and sued for millions. It's the only way they can hurt him. Either that or dump him in the reserves and leave him to rot for the rest of his contract.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:05 am

metalhead wrote:
tubby wrote:Pretty sure he will be off to Anzhi in January. Tonight should speed things up for him.

I hope his ''family'' loves Russia

oh wait..

:laugh:

Ya but Russia is closer and more like Argentina so he'll be just fine  :;):

If that's actually a legitimate problem he has and wants better weather, I'm sure PSG or Malaga would be willing to splash the cash for him in January.  Malaga get Tevez and could turn into a real decent side soon with the likes of Cazorla, Joaquin, Van Nistelrooy, Nacho and Demichilles.  Sure some are well past their prime, but if they could get a good season in with Tevez, I'm sure they'd be in the CL the next season.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Reg » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:27 am

Arrogant sh!te.  The fans wont accept that, ship him out.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:13 am

Does refusing to play if deemed fit constitute a breach of contract? If so I wonder if maybe City can terminate his contract without the need for compensating him. I doubt it though, that Kia Jorabchin is a snake.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 am

the most cringeworthy thing was hearing mark hughes on sky trying to defend tevez. what a coincidence that he happens to share the same advisor as tevez. you could tell souness wanted to punch the guy. souness was spot on in what he said. this debacle shows everything that is wrong with modern day football.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:11 am

tubby wrote:Does refusing to play if deemed fit constitute a breach of contract? If so I wonder if maybe City can terminate his contract without the need for compensating him. I doubt it though, that Kia Jorabchin is a snake.

They could, basically Tevez breached his contract and could get terminated without getting a single penny

don't underestimate Khaldoon bav  :;):
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 pm

I agree.

Just look at Titus Bramble, I don't know if he's ever turned up for a football match.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Mascherano did the same thing to us.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:04 pm

tubby wrote:Does refusing to play if deemed fit constitute a breach of contract? If so I wonder if maybe City can terminate his contract without the need for compensating him. I doubt it though, that Kia Jorabchin is a snake.

The Man City owner doesn't need the money to sell him and isn't really affected by his wages.

Let him rot in the reserves.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Kenny Kan wrote:

I agree.

Just look at Titus Bramble, I don't know if he's ever turned up for a football match.

speaking of titus bramble

Sunderland star arrested
Bramble arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and possession of drugs

By Graeme Bailey - Tweet me: @skygraemebailey.   Last Updated: September 28, 2011 3:10pm

Sunderland ace Titus Bramble has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and possession of a class A drug.

The 30-year-old centre-back, who played in Sunderland's 2-1 defeat at Norwich on Monday night, is currently being questioned by police and is in custody in Stockton-on-Tees.

He was arrested in the Yarm area in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

A Cleveland Police spokeswoman said: "A 30-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and possession of a Class A drug.

"He is currently being questioned by police and inquiries are on-going."

A Sunderland spokesman said: "The club is looking into this matter but due to ongoing police investigations is unable to comment further at this stage."

Source
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion