Join the union - Lets bring this forum together

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 am

Dalglish wrote:Kharhaz.................... Your SO FAR wide of the mark here.

I suggest you quit why your behind.

:oops:

By all means, explain how far wide I am.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 am

The modern Football Club has become less reliant on football fans for finance these days with more and more money coming from external sources (Media, Sponsorship, Merchandise etc......

Whilst this is part of 21st century sporting culture and business there is less reliance on Football Fans for revenue and naturally perhaps the propensity for clubs to listen to those very same fans increses as a result.

It's easy to become detached from your core support and to forget who "really" cares about your long term future.

Every club should have an SOS group. They speak for core supporters, have a wealth of experience and expertise and can offer invaluable advice and support to the club on behalf of supporters.

It's a lot more complicated than this and time doesn't allow me to explain but implying that SOS is done and dusted just because G & H have left is naive at best mate and short sighted if you don't mind me saying.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 am

Dalglish wrote:The modern Football Club has become less reliant on football fans for finance these days with more and more money coming from external sources (Media, Sponsorship, Merchandise etc......

Whilst this is part of 21st century sporting culture and business there is less reliance on Football Fans for revenue and naturally perhaps the propensity for clubs to listen to those very same fans increses as a result.

It's easy to become detached from your core support and to forget who "really" cares about your long term future.

Every club should have an SOS group. They speak for core supporters, have a wealth of experience and expertise and can offer invaluable advice and support to the club on behalf of supporters.

It's a lot more complicated than this and time doesn't allow me to explain but implying that SOS is done and dusted just because G & H have left is naive at best mate and short sighted if you don't mind me saying.

I dont mind you saying at all mate. In fact you have probably done more to answer any question I have had of them than the SOS themself have.

Whenever I have asked a question, it is either ignored or passed on. So, like I have said, you have made more of an effort, and so I dont mind your naive comment as long as you dont mind me for having my reasons for being so.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:24 am

No problem Kharhaz, no offence meant or intended by my comments.

If people entered into dialogue with a less defensive attitude then maybe we all might benefit.

Walk on ...........
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Dalglish wrote:The modern Football Club has become less reliant on football fans for finance these days with more and more money coming from external sources (Media, Sponsorship, Merchandise etc......

They speak for their members only mate and every club has an offical supporters group who the club talk too .

The club is also forming a fans group from every range of fan out there and that is the group the club will speak too .
Benny The Noon

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:39 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:So what are the SOS doing now the two cowboys are gone. Isnt it like Robin Hood still going about the woods causing :censored: when The Sheriff of Nottingham isnt about. Seriously what you guys doing nowadays?

Whats with all the branches? You gonna take on Lloyds? Do you have to pay money to open an account? Can i get a loan for an internet cafe i want to open in Santiago? Is this just about money?

Nope but you can get a loan via  our credit union partner (They a called partners funny enough ) to pay for your season ticket  though .You may want to use the SOS buses for cheaper away travel , or you may be one of the fans who's case we are looking into regarding the tactics of certain police forces use of not letting LFC coaches use motorway services to and from the sunderland game . Maybe you have a specific greivance against the club ,like ticket prices or disabled facilities . Maybe you would like to have your voice heard when the club start the regeneration of anfield which has for so long been promised. Just a few things that will keep SOS going .

What if my internet was called Shanks Cyber and i sold Liverpool mugs?
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:03 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Dalglish wrote:Kharhaz.................... Your SO FAR wide of the mark here.

I suggest you quit why your behind.

:oops:

By all means, explain how far wide I am.

As wide as Tom Cruises buttcheeks
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion