O'shea all set to join liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Santa » Mon May 30, 2005 8:54 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jari's mullet wrote:Not a chance, Fergie isn't stupid and would never let him go to us

well he is stupid enough to let Forlan goes to Villareal...now he ended up top scorer in La Liga  :bump  Well done Diego for sticking two fingers up Fergie's a*ss  :bowdown

being fair to ferguson he looked sh` 1te for united, except when he played against us the f@cker.
being from a latin background the move to spain obviously made the lad feel more at home and his game prospered. he was obviously a decent footballer because i cant imagine anyone who`s totally rubbish getting to the pro level in south america. there`s too much competition for places. some might not settle in europe or adapt to the change in culture but they must have been good at some point. there`s probably lads cleaning windows in rio who would put half the prem to shame but just never got spotted.

I know what you mean but still ...  :no  :bump
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby barnesrush » Mon May 30, 2005 11:49 pm

greenred wrote:The lad wont cost 6 million as he only has 12 months left on his contract and hes not signing another one.Manure will take between 2 or 3 million i would imagine.Hes a long way off being the finished article and hes got a lot to learn,but who would bet against Rafa bringing out the best in him?He reminds me of a young Tony Adams,awkward,gangly,but he went on to become the best defender in england.We should bite the sc.ums hand off if theyre willing to sell him to us at a fair price.

best post on the subject in my view. allthose sayin fergie wont sell him would do well to realise where the power at manure lies these days. glazer said he wouldnt promise to not make these decisions himself (tricky sentence) so it aint all up to rudolph. and as many have said he is nearly out of contract so im sure they would like a bit of cash if he aint signin a new one. id welcome any quality player who wants to play for us, as if he was truly manc scum then he wouldnt want to come here would he eh

good on the ball, strong, determined, two good feet, used to the premiership, adaptable to cover a variety of positions, allows us to stick two fingers up at the mancs when they realise what they are missin, i could go on.....
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby RedorDead » Tue May 31, 2005 12:18 am

I agree, he is a good young player with a lot of potential and for 2-3 mill would be a bargain in my opinion.
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Tue May 31, 2005 12:50 am

I dont like the thought of us buying manc rejects. Have we ever bought a player off them before?
I know we bought ince from inter after he was wit them and matt busby played for liverpool before he played with them but has there ever been a player to move directly between the 2 clubs ? ???
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Tue May 31, 2005 3:51 am

Well to be fair O' Shea tried to help us win earlier in the year, but Mike Riley not to be outdone decided to give Silvestre 2 goals from imaginary free kicks.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue May 31, 2005 5:09 am

stapo1000 wrote:I dont like the thought of us buying manc rejects. Have we ever bought a player off them before?
I know we bought ince from inter after he was wit them and matt busby played for liverpool before he played with them but has there ever been a player to move directly between the 2 clubs ? ???

Yes, as somone mentioned earlier, Shanks bought Phil Chisnall directly from Manure.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue May 31, 2005 7:13 am

He can join LFC if he calls a press conference and p*sses on a Manure shirt.

:angry:
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue May 31, 2005 10:12 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:He can join LFC if he calls a press conference and p*sses on a Manure shirt.

That would be mint  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue May 31, 2005 10:35 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:He can join LFC if he calls a press conference and p*sses on a Manure shirt.

Ummmm..... now that's one to see!!!!!  :D   Do you think you can get him to 5h.1te  on it as well?
Last edited by hawkmoon269 on Tue May 31, 2005 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue May 31, 2005 3:29 pm

I would be very surprised to see him sold to lfc, but would be happy with it.
If he is a Man U reject but they keep Brown...just shows Fergie is losing the plot.
O'Shea is decent with the ball, good in the air an not short of pace either.
For 3 million he would be a useful signing.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue May 31, 2005 3:38 pm

If he's that good why are they letting him go ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue May 31, 2005 3:40 pm

If he's that bad why are we trying to buy him?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue May 31, 2005 3:45 pm

If and I mean IF this is true I think he would be a good buy

Assuming its cheap cos of 12 months left on contract and assuming he doesnt see a future for himself at Man Utd.

But something doesnt smell right about this to be honest
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue May 31, 2005 3:49 pm

Sense conspiracy? Fat Fergie delibrately sending O'Shea over to destroy our team?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Tue May 31, 2005 4:51 pm

I think we should go for it despite he's a manu player right this term. For example, i still remember lots of people was talking dirty behind carra long time ago when he's first played in our team but now he become the most useful prospect for us. O'shea and carra are same kind of player that can handle all those defensive position. I would like to see him at anfield next season if he's going to be cheap at 2-3m. Compared with our lovely Traore , oshea is more reliable and consistent as well. Besides, if we dun like him at all,why not we grab him to warm the bench with HARRY. :D 

Why not we go for Robert Huth or Jonathan woodgate. Both strong in air and replacable for Hyypia.
???
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion