Join the union - Lets bring this forum together

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby worcester_red » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Sorry but what is the point of SOS these days, I thought it was just set up to get rid of twit and tw@t
worcester_red

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:19 pm

worcester_red wrote:Sorry but what is the point of SOS these days, I thought it was just set up to get rid of twit and tw@t

Err no .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Thanks Igor, got it. Should I just contact them so that they know there are some members out here? I mean if they know that more and more members are already out here, they will be more likely to set up a branch or get us more involved?
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:32 pm

ethanr wrote:Thanks Igor, got it. Should I just contact them so that they know there are some members out here? I mean if they know that more and more members are already out here, they will be more likely to set up a branch or get us more involved?

Think they will be more than happy with yours or any members input out there ethan , the more the merrier mate . Think you need fifty members to set up a branch , so if there are fifty members in your neck of the woods , it might be an idea to contact conny from the new york branch for some advise mate .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Thanks.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:24 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
worcester_red wrote:Sorry but what is the point of SOS these days, I thought it was just set up to get rid of twit and tw@t

Err no .

No, there is money to be made.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

Err no .

Was that a joke?
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

Err no .

Well done !!! ???
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

Err no .

:laugh:
Very naughty
Thommo's perm

Postby PabloMedina28 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:16 am

So what are the SOS doing now the two cowboys are gone. Isnt it like Robin Hood still going about the woods causing :censored: when The Sheriff of Nottingham isnt about. Seriously what you guys doing nowadays?

Whats with all the branches? You gonna take on Lloyds? Do you have to pay money to open an account? Can i get a loan for an internet cafe i want to open in Santiago? Is this just about money?
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:55 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:So what are the SOS doing now the two cowboys are gone. Isnt it like Robin Hood still going about the woods causing :censored: when The Sheriff of Nottingham isnt about. Seriously what you guys doing nowadays?

Whats with all the branches? You gonna take on Lloyds? Do you have to pay money to open an account? Can i get a loan for an internet cafe i want to open in Santiago? Is this just about money?

Nope but you can get a loan via  our credit union partner (They a called partners funny enough ) to pay for your season ticket  though .You may want to use the SOS buses for cheaper away travel , or you may be one of the fans who's case we are looking into regarding the tactics of certain police forces use of not letting LFC coaches use motorway services to and from the sunderland game . Maybe you have a specific greivance against the club ,like ticket prices or disabled facilities . Maybe you would like to have your voice heard when the club start the regeneration of anfield which has for so long been promised. Just a few things that will keep SOS going .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 am

Nope but you can get a loan via  our credit union partner (They a called partners funny enough ) to pay for your season ticket  though

Or you could get one from your bank. Unless you have bad credit of course.

You may want to use the SOS buses for cheaper away travel

As long as you live in Liverpool of course.

or you may be one of the fans who's case we are looking into regarding the tactics of certain police forces use of not letting LFC coaches use motorway services to and from the sunderland game .

???

Maybe you have a specific greivance against the club ,like ticket prices or disabled facilities . Maybe you would like to have your voice heard when the club start the regeneration of anfield which has for so long been promised. Just a few things that will keep SOS going .

Or maybe you could raise whatever issue with the committee the new owners have set up representing all supporters who support the club.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Nope but you can get a loan via  our credit union partner (They a called partners funny enough ) to pay for your season ticket  though

or you may be one of the fans who's case we are looking into regarding the tactics of certain police forces use of not letting LFC coaches use motorway services to and from the sunderland game .

???

Maybe you have a specific greivance against the club ,like ticket prices or disabled facilities . Maybe you would like to have your voice heard when the club start the regeneration of anfield which has for so long been promised. Just a few things that will keep SOS going .

Or maybe you could raise whatever issue with the committee the new owners have set up representing all supporters who support the club.

1)The interest rate at a credit union is far more favourable than a bank , makes more sense .

2) Err no don't think so , cheaper flights were being negotiated while we were in europe , fans from Nothern ireland branch can get discounts on there ferry fares when showing there SOS membership card on purchase of the ticket .

3) Police forces physically stopped fans coaches going to motorway service stations to and from the sunderland game , they also stopped fans coaches from going to Hetton where there is a memorial for BOB Paisley funded by LFC fans.

4) Yeh right the committe that is none elected , at least SOS are totally transparent and totally democratic .

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good debate Kharhaz
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Spirit Of Shankly London Branch
Supporters Meeting Tuesday 5th April

7.30pm at The Horseshoe Inn, 26 Melior Street, London, SE1 3QP
Map: http://bit.ly/eCDqEk

AGENDA

1. Welcome by the Chair and apologies
2. Committee changes
3. Media updates
4. Union updates, including Credit Union, travel, season ticket loans, merchandise
5. Union growth and membership
6. End of season do
7. Any other business
8. Questions

We aim to finish in good time, should members want to watch second half of Real Madrid vs Spurs downstairs.
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:54 am

Kharhaz wrote:

???

Kharhaz.................... Your SO FAR wide of the mark here.

I suggest you quit why your behind.

:oops:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion