Join the union - Lets bring this forum together

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat May 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Right ReG is joining . WHATS STOPPING YOU !!!!!

Lets unite this forum under a common aim . Lets all come together and fight for our club . Scouse , southerners , northerners , scots , irish , welsh , spanish ,american wherever . WE ARE LFC , WE MAKE THE CLUB WHAT IT IS AND WE TOGETHER WILL SAVE OUR CLUB . 

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat May 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Well in Igor lad ,

IM ALREADY IN
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat May 08, 2010 11:37 pm

top drawer Igor, about time we all had a common goal. Keep all your sh!t to yourself until these two have stopped rotting the club. If they stay we might have sweet FA to argue over.  YANKS OUT!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat May 08, 2010 11:45 pm

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRz9JZn_H0A&feature=player_embedded
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Sat May 08, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sun May 09, 2010 12:03 am

Im in.

Yanks out!
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun May 09, 2010 12:09 am

Rush Job wrote:Im in.

Yanks out!

Well in mate .  :buttrock
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun May 09, 2010 12:09 am

The forum is united. We all support Liverpool. We all want what is best for Liverpool. All of us want the yanks out. All of us want the club to be successful. The only thing causing arguments are those who are for or against rafa managing the club. So what union would I be joining? The rafa out club or the yanks out club?

Im for both.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 am

Kharhaz wrote:The forum is united. We all support Liverpool. We all want what is best for Liverpool. All of us want the yanks out. All of us want the club to be successful. The only thing causing arguments are those who are for or against rafa managing the club. So what union would I be joining? The rafa out club or the yanks out club?

Im for both.

So what's stopping you joining the union . SOS is as split over Rafa as this board mate . SOS IS NOT I REPEAT IS NOT THERE TO SUPPORT RAFA BENITEZ.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sun May 09, 2010 12:15 am

Kharhaz wrote:The forum is united. We all support Liverpool. We all want what is best for Liverpool. All of us want the yanks out. All of us want the club to be successful. The only thing causing arguments are those who are for or against rafa managing the club. So what union would I be joining? The rafa out club or the yanks out club?

Im for both.

SOS isnt a rafa fan club mate, i`m sure there are many members who would like a change in manager. Its just at the moment it isnt the most pressing issue.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun May 09, 2010 12:18 am

Im for both.

I don't know about Rafa and quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck about his position at the moment, because I don't think there'll be much of a club to talk about if these don't leave
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Kharhaz » Sun May 09, 2010 12:21 am

Igor Zidane wrote:

Im for both.

So what's stopping you joining the union . SOS is as split over Rafa as this board mate . SOS IS NOT I REPEAT IS NOT THERE TO SUPPORT RAFA BENITEZ.

I dont doubt the good intentions of the SOS, what I do doubt is why I should join them. I just dont agree with the segregation of our supporters. Why cant we just all support Liverpool without the pressure of determining what kind of supporter we are?

Members of SOS or not, any supporter will show where they can the discontent they have with the owners or indeed any other parts of the club. I just dont agree with the whole thing. It seems to me to be creating a divide between the regular supporter and the "better" supporter.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

Im for both.

I dont doubt the good intentions of the SOS, what I do doubt is why I should join them. I just dont agree with the segregation of our supporters. Why cant we just all support Liverpool without the pressure of determining what kind of supporter we are?

Members of SOS or not, any supporter will show where they can the discontent they have with the owners or indeed any other parts of the club. I just dont agree with the whole thing. It seems to me to be creating a divide between the regular supporter and the "better" supporter.

Who's segregating you , SOS is made up of match going fans none maych going fans , southerners , northerners , people from other countries , lawyers ,doctors ,solicitors , labourers , unemployed . From all walks of life , there's no segregation . All there is,is a commom aim . SOS is percieved by some as a scouse only bunch of thugs and that's so far from the truth .Infact it's the complete opposite .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun May 09, 2010 12:40 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Who's segregating you , SOS is made up of match going fans none maych going fans , southerners , northerners , people from other countries , lawyers ,doctors ,solicitors , labourers , unemployed . From all walks of life , there's no segregation . All there is,is a commom aim . SOS is percieved by some as a scouse only bunch of thugs and that's so far from the truth .Infact it's the complete opposite .

I dont perceive them as thugs, far from it. I just dont see the point in joining. Whether I sit here as I am or join up, nothing will change my points of view with regards to the club.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sun May 09, 2010 12:44 am

Igor lad do you know if there is talk going on within sos about trying to put together a fan bid for the club?
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun May 09, 2010 12:46 am

Igor, I've paid my money, I'm now a member. :;):

'Go get 'em Floyd'.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion